Birthday

A/n happy birthday to mark and I'm sorry for the smut 😂 Mark's pov
I woke up to the smell of pancakes and coffee. Today was my birthday and I was hoping me and Amy could ya know, do it? I walked downstairs to see Amy just in her panties and my shirt with Henry and Chica by her side pouring some coffee. I petted both dogs and slapped Amy's ass before making out with her. "Wow that's quite a way to greet me." Amy said. I grabbed her butt before acknowledging the food in front of her. "So did you make me breakfast?" I asked. "Yes I did now sit down baby." I sat down as she got two plates and placed one in front of me. We both started eating before Amy said "I hope you like it Marki." I eyed her up and down before licking my lips. "I sure do like something." She blushed before I ate the last bite of my pancakes. She finished and walked over and sat in my lap. "So when do I get my birthday present?" I asked. She got up and walked into the closet before giving me a book with drawings of Chica and me. I gasped in surprise "Amy how!?" She chuckled before saying " I arranged for some artists to draw this for you." I rushed to kiss her. "I love you so much baby." I got on my phone and posted the books pictures on Instagram before going on the couch to cuddle with Amy. I opened my eyes and I could see that it was dark outside and I opened my phone to see that it was 9pm. I looked over to expect Amy but I saw an empty space. "Baby are you here!?" I looked on the coffee table to see a note saying When you wake up come upstairs birthday boy. I'll be sure to make you cum. I emerged from the couch and rushed upstairs to our bedroom. The door was closed so I knocked on it. "Come in baby." Amy said in a seductive tone. I walked in to see Amy in a babydoll lingerie dress in red and black and she was wearing a... markiplier thong? "Babe as much as I'm turned on right now where did you get that thong from?" She walked over to me and rubbed her hands against my chest. "I got some markiplier pants and cut them and then sewed them to make a thong." I picked her up and threw her on the bed. "Well I love it but I can't wait for you to take everything off." I winked. "Well it's your birthday so do anything you want to me." She bit her lip. I took off the dress and the thong hastily and took off my clothes. "I wish to be inside of you and make you scream till all of Los Angeles hears you." I positioned myself to her and thrusted in full speed. She moaned so loud that Chica and Henry ran to the closed door. I rubbed her folds as her eyes rolled back.  " Fuck me harder baby." She cried out. I did as she pleased as she turned into a moaning mess and I groaned against her touch. Amy dug her nails into my back as sweat trickled down her chest and my forehead. "Oh fuck, ohhh god Amy" I growled. "Are you getting what you wished for?" Amy moaned out. My low groans are quick breaths were enough for her answer. I pulled out, flipped her on her stomach as I slid in to her as she begged me to go deeper. My rhythm started to get sloppy as a felt my high. Amy clearly wasn't ready to stop and flipped me on my back on sunk onto my length. "You must be hella horny to be riding me like this after I just fucked your brains out." I felt her pussy tighten around my length and I started feeling hot in my waist and below. Right then and there I painted her pink walls white. She breathed heavily as her wetness trickled down her leg. I put her on her back as I kissed her from her neck to her passage. I spread her legs open and rubbed her clit. I flicked my tongue against her pool before tongue fucking her. She gripped my hair and the bedsheets as she jolted when I used my fingers to spread her lips out. I slowly felt myself getting harder as the blood rushed quickly. She came on my tongue as she stroked me to sleep.