Punishing Love Part 1

Extreme fluff or slight lemon (uses words like "daddy" "babygirl", if you dont like them skip this chapter)

Amy's pov *3 day timeskip*

I got out of the shower and got my clothes from a bag I brought knowing that I would stay at Mark's. I found some black sheer panties and bra and put them on wondering where Mark was.I walked upstairs to see Mark laying in bed with nothing on. I said "Hey sexy" and walked over to him and kissed the tip of his dick.

 I looked up at Mark to see him smirking while saying "You're the only sexy I'm seeing" and then he slapped my butt. I started stroking his member before kissing Mark then going back down to lick his dick. He moaned a lot wanting more from me so I went up to kiss him with a rough manner "Daddy I missed you" I said breathlessly. I felt him tug at my panties while saying "You don't even know how many times I've thought of you being naughty so I could punish you" I smirked before saying " Oh you have?" 

He moaned then pulled off my bra and panties and started rubbing (down there). Mark got up and went into his drawer to get condoms. He was about to put it on before I stopped him. He looked at me with confusion. I said in an alluring tone " I know a better place where we can do this....."