The One With The Sunday Morning

Start from the beginning

Emily instantly began to full on belly-laugh once the Salvatore vampire's cold and long fingers began to roam freely over her body. "Stop it! Stop it!" Emily begged while warm tears began to slide down her face. The human girl had always been ticklish her entire life, so Stefan's tickling was definitely torture for Emily.

The Salvatore vampire's fingers continued to move around Emily's body for a couple of seconds before he finally released the Gilbert girl from her punishment. Stefan then looked down at the brunette girl with a calm and content smile while he slowly settled his bottom onto his feet before he swiftly pulled at Emily's legs until they were resting on the side of his hips. The Salvatore vampire chuckled at the human girl's squealing before he leaned down and slowly began to kiss Emily's lips, nose, cheek, before settling on her neck.

The small Gilbert room was then overcome by only the quiet sounds of Stefan's lips against Emily's warm skin and the small noises of enjoyment coming from the human girl. However, the couple's own little world was soon interrupted by the loud sound of a door slamming shut in the supposedly silent Gilbert house.

Emily almost jumped out of her skin when she heard the large wooden door slamming shut as she had thought everyone was still asleep. The human girl then pushed Stefan's body to the side as she listened for any familiar voices. But when she didn't hear anything, Emily came to the decision to check it out.

"I'll be right back," the brunette girl whispered to Stefan and kissed his left cheek before she slipped from under the Salvatore vampire's body and jumped out of her warm and cozy bed. Emily shook her head with a quiet giggle when she heard Stefan's groaning, but she didn't stop her determined movement as she continued to tip toe as quietly as she could towards her bedroom door.

Emily slowly and silently closed her bedroom door behind her as she didn't want to make any noise before she began to look around the hallway. However, when Emily realized she couldn't see or hear anyone, she soon came to the conclusion that it was Elena, who slammed the door. The human girl figured since Elena had stayed the night at the Salvatore boarding house that she would come home and change clothes. Emily then silently began to walk towards her twin sister's bedroom as she wanted to make sure she was right and it wasn't something serious like someone breaking into their house.

Once Emily reached the outside of her twin sister's bedroom, she gently placed her hand onto Elena's half opened door, so she could take a quick peek inside. However, as the brunette girl's fingers grazed the white door, she suddenly heard a loud creak from right behind which instantly caused Emily to turn around before a loud gasp escaped her mouth.

"Jesus, Ric," Emily mumbled as she placed her hand over her fast beating heart. The thing that had scared the brunette girl half to death was the one and only Alaric Saltzman standing shirtless in the middle of the hallway of the Gilbert house.

"Sorry," Alaric murmured sheepishly before he soon realized he was half naked in front of his girlfriend's niece and his high school student. The vampire hunter then quickly moved the bowl he was holding to cover his grey boxers as he thought it would make everything less awkward.

The Gilbert girl bit down on her bottom lip as she tried to hold in her laughter. This was definitely not a situation Emily ever thought she would be in. The brunette girl quickly glanced away from Alaric's form after a couple of seconds as she didn't want to embarrass him even more. She instead stared at a photo of the Gilbert siblings hanging on the wall behind Alaric before Emily told him, "I just came to check out the noise."

Alaric silently nodded his head as he wanted to get out of this weird predicament as soon as possible. The vampire hunter's wishes must of been heard because not even a second later, Alaric's lovely girlfriend came jogging up the stairs.