Chapter Thirty Three: Why thank you, Papi

AND SHE FINALLY UPDATES AFTER A MONTH! Sorry if it sucks I'm currently writing this at 2am. I just wanna get an update out to you guys.
-

Chapter Thirty Three: Why thank you, Papi.

"You see this is why I hate riding to school with you." I groan from the backseat of Carter's car, where I'm wedged between two freshman girls.

"What was that Dee? Carter you're so amazing and sexy, I'm so lucky that I get to ride with you today?" He says, making sure he uses his most high pitched voice.

The two girls beside me, as well as the one sat in front, giggle irritatingly at Carter's lame attempt at humour.
"Why are you giving rides to freshman's anyways?!"

"I felt like getting some much needed attention this morning. You clearly don't provide me with enough Dee." He tuts.

I roll my eyes. "The only attention you'll be getting is from my fist-"

"What a bitch." One of the bimbos next to me whispers to the other bimbo.

"WHO YOU CALLING BITCH!"

"AND WE'RE HERE!" Carter quickly parks up and pulls me out of his car, before I can attack Stacy or Tracy or was it Macy?

I huff and grab my backpack from Carter. "Remind me to never ride with you again."

As I step through the front doors of our school, Gigi quickly pulls me to a side, almost dislocating my arm in the process. "DEE OH MY GOD!"

Jesus, this girl has some lungs. "What's wrong?

"Your boyfriend's a freaking model!" She exclaims, shoving a magazine into my hands. I look closely to find a photograph printed of Landon and his family under the title 'The People Behind My Success."

I look up to find Gigi bouncing up and down.

"Firstly, he's not my boyfriend. Secondly, don't freak out but you know C&L Corporation?" She quickly nods. "That's Landon's parents' company."

"OH MY GOD. Landon's mom and dad own one of the biggest businesses ever?? He's hot, rich, athletic and plays music. Just give me a second." She opens my locker and screams into it. Yep, that's my crazy best friend.

"Are you okay there, Gee?" I chuckle.

"Of course I'm not! YOU'RE DATING LANDON PERFECT KNIGHT!" She waves her arms, hoping to get her point across.

"Shhh..."

"Oh look here's the crowd around you wanting all the juicy Landon Knight gossip."

My attention turns to the crowd around me, their eyes glued to me. I'm going to kill Gigi. "Uh do you guys need something?"

I wish I never have asked. I'm soon bombarded with questions.

"Are you dating Landon?" Is he a model? You guys are cute!"

I hear a girl scoff. "Please, Knight's way out of her league anyways." Hey!

"I'm surprised her actually talks to her, heard she was a total bitch-"

"I'd suggest you stop right there, if you knew what's best for you." The man of the hour himself appears by my side.

The girls nervously laugh around him muttering a series of apologies and "I was just joking." Landon wraps his large hand around my wrist and pulls me out of the crowd and into a dark room.