Chapter Twelve: Food Fight!

After Landon finally persuaded me to sit on that death machine, I got home around 11pm.

When I say my family were pissed, I mean to infinity and beyond pissed. Matters only got worse when Ryan found out it was Landon who dropped me off.

What is it with them hating each other?

I finish today's piano lesson with Mr Jacobs and start to pack my things away. I'm about to leave when Mr Jacobs stops me.

"Heidi I nearly forgot to tell you. I have some great news!"

"Really, what is it?"

"I got a word from Juilliard." My eyes light up as soon as I hear the name. "They said they'll be sending some scouts to our school soon to come watch you play!"

Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit!

You may be asking why I'm freaking out inside, that's because Juilliard is my everything. It's the most prestigious music school in the whole country, everybody who's become somebody has been there.

Ever since I've started playing the piano I've dreamt about attending the school. Downside is, it's easily one of the hardest schools to get in to.

"How long is soon because I need to get ready. What if I'm not ready when they come? What if they don't like me?"

Mr Jacobs snaps his fingers in front of me. "Heidi you've been ready since the day you were born. Trust me, if they don't accept you they're gonna be the ones losing out, okay?"

I give him a small nod and he smiles. "You're gonna have to write a 12 minute solo piece for them, I know it sounds tough but it's doable."

12 minutes may not seem like long, but to a music writer it's long. I think of all the music I've written and wonder I could do something with that.

"Don't worry kiddo. I'm here to help you, we'll make sure you go in to the audition with an amazing piece."

"Thanks Mr Jacobs." I throw my bag over my shoulder and head out.

A big smile spreads across my face. Juilliard. Imagine how amazing it'd be if they accepted me.

"What're you all smiley about?" Dylan nudges me.

"Life."

He drapes his arm around my shoulder, but I'm way too happy to protest so I just let him. "I like happy Heidi."

"Don't get too used to her." Gigi appears on Dylan's other side.

"My baby girls." Dylan places his other arm around Gigi's shoulders. We both raise our eyebrows at him.

He looks between us both. "Oh come on, we all know I'm the real daddy."

"Too far Dylan." We both remove his arm from our shoulders.

The three of us walked into the cafeteria together and I'm greeted by the wonderful, note the sarcasm, sight of Landon and some blonde chick sucking each other's faces off.

AT OUR TABLE! IN MY SPOT TOO!

I glance over at Carter who's staring at Landon in...admiration? Pig.

I furrow my eyebrows at Dylan and he shrugs.

I walk over to 'Romeo and Juliet' and cough loudly, trying to get their attention.

Either they didn't hear me or they just choose to ignore me and carry on. I roll my eyes and tap Landon's shoulder. Once again, no response.

"Oh for the love of gummy worms." I punch his arm really hard. He jumps back, breaking away from the blonde.

He rubs his arm. "Ow! Is your fist made out of steel?"

I smile and raise my fist, looking at it proudly.

"What the hell do you think you're doing here!?" A voice rings through my ears. The blonde happened to be none other than the she devil herself... Stella.

Wait. Landon and Stella? EW.

And to think he started growing on me.

"Can you hear me? Or are you too dumb to even respond?"

"Hm what? I'm sorry I don't speak bitch."

Stella snarls. "First you come here and interrupt me and my guy and then you call me a bitch?"

"Not your guy btw." Landon pipes in.

"Who even says btw." Mason asks.

"Hey Mason? Shut up."

I turn my attention back to Stella. "Yeah pretty much. Now if you'll excuse me you're kind of in my seat."

I scoot past her, sitting on my chair.

"See that wasn't so h-" Before I can finish my sentence I'm drenched in a sticky substance, which I think is orange juice.

My wet hair falls onto my face, covering my eyes. Clearly the whole cafeteria saw that because all chatter started to die down.

I brush the hair out of my face and look to see all of my friends staring at me, probably anxious to see what my reaction is. Gigi stands up, looking as if she's about to murder Stella, but I pull her back down.

I slide out of my seat and stand face to face with Queen Bitch herself. She bursts out laughing and her little squad of barbies do the same.

"Oh my god!" She manages to get out, still laughing. "You've got something... everywhere!"

"Oh my god, so have you!" I smile and pour a plate of spaghetti down her head.

Now when I say the cafeteria went quiet I mean you wouldn't be able to hear a pin drop.

Neither I or Stella break the silence first. "Are you fucking serious? MY SPAGHETTI!" Mason exclaims.

Dylan and Carter simultaneously yell. "FOOD FIGHT!"

Soon the cafeteria fills with yells and everyone in the school is throwing whatever food they can find at each other.

I laugh at the sight of Gigi putting Carter in a headlock and stuffing his face with cake. My eyes flicker over to Landon who's in an intense round of 'Who can hit the most people with food' with Dylan. His eyes finally meet mine and he gives me a small wink.

"YOU BITCH!" Stella screams, snapping me out of my thoughts. I have no time to register it because soon I'm tackled down on to the floor.

"GET OFF OF ME YOU PSYCHOPATH!" I yell, trying to push her off.

Soon I'm the one who has her pinned down on the floor. She lamely tries swatting me away.

Nice try. Even Ryan can't get me off him.

Suddenly Principle Mills storms in. "THOMPSON, OLSEN. MY OFFICE NOW!"

Well fuck.

________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating omg I have no excuse because I'm just a lazy poop

Comment, Vote and Share please I love you all!!!

~H <3