Take Me Out To The Ballgame

Okay this chapter starts in Elle's point of view, then switches to Sadie's, then switches to Tori's, and then back to Olivia's. Hope you enjoy this chapter and hopefully I didn't leave any mistakes. Anyway Enjoy!

Elle’s Point of View

“And don’t come back!”

“Don’t worry,” Sean yelled, “We won’t!”

I laughed at the way Sean yelled back at the owner of the mini golf course smiling and waving good bye like they were good friends. He turned back around and instantly grabbed my hand and laced his fingers through mine. Walking back to Travis’s car I gazed at the rest of my friend’s. Olivia and Travis were walking arm and arm and she was laughing at something that he was saying while he was using his hands and smiling as he was describing to her I can’t imagine what. Sadie and Luke were walking hand in hand as well and Sadie seemed like she was describing something in great detail to Luke who looked like he had no idea what she was talking about but was trying his best to catch up. Max had his hand at small of Tori’s back and was opening the door for her to the back of Sadie’s car while Tori looked extremely impressed at him doing that for her.

I couldn’t help, but think of how cute we all were together and hoped we stayed this way for awhile. I looked back at Sean. He was smiling and saying something, but all I could do was stare at him until he said, “So what did you think?”

 Oh crap, what was he talking about again? “Um, I’m sorry I didn’t really catch that?”

Sean opened the door and I climbed in Travis’s car. 

“I asked you what you thought of the mini golf.”

“Oh,” I said remembering now, “I thought it was a lot of fun.”

Believe me it was. After Travis hit his ball which ricocheted off of a cave wall and hit poor Sean in the you know what we found a picnic table set up near the next hole and sat there for a little while. I kept waiting for Olivia and Travis to come by so I could yell at Travis mostly, but for some odd reason they never did. Well long story short, Sean and I started talking and that led to us making out, which led to a group coming by and a man yelling, “Again, seriously, my kids are going to start trying to act like this!” After that we got yelled at by the manager and we found our friend’s leaving as well.  

Sean winked at me making my face turn pink and turned to the front. “So, Travis where are we going next?”

Travis looked at the GPS in the front of the car. Well we could drive for a few of hours just to get going and we can stop around five and uh,” he turned toward Olivia who was listening intently and then turned back to Sean, “find something to do.”

Oh snap! I knew there was a reason Olivia and Travis never walked by us!

Sean smiled and rolled his eyes, “Yeah sounds good to me,”

He called Luke and told him to tell Sadie what we were doing while I texted Sadie.

Sadie’s Point of view

As I finished telling Luke the story of how I won my first beauty pageant he got a call from Sean. Was it just me or did he looked relieved to be getting out of our conversation. Well I guess I didn’t really give him a chance to talk so technically it was my conversation. Ugh, what did boys like to talk about? Suddenly my phone vibrated and I took it out of my pocket to find a text from Elle.

Hey, I see you and Luke are holding hands now! ;) How did you come to the conclusion that you would allow him to do that?

I rolled my eyes and smiled, she would say that. I glanced at Luke who was still talking to Sean. At first when we started golfing I wasn’t really that in to him. I mean he looked really handsome and all, but he didn’t seem like my type of guy. But then he started talking about how he liked to write and that he was hoping to become a director someday and then he told me I would be the perfect actress, and well I started to really like him.