New Book (Important News)

I have a new Ziam book that I think I'm going to really going to enjoy writing. It's called "The Do Over" and I would really appreciate if everyone would go check it out for me! Please?

Quick synopsis: Zayn and Liam break up leaving both of them a bit lost, but they end up moving on with their lives after a couple years.

However, Liam ends up getting in a car accident nearly four years after the break up and his last memory is of him and Zayn still together.

Despite everyone trying to help him recall his life without Zayn, he refuses to believe he ever let Zayn go and goes back to try and rekindle their love; or figure out why they ever broke up in the first place.

Also, in regards to this book. I know it's been on like a seven month hiatus and you all have no idea how much I would love to write for you all again because I know a lot of people enjoy this book, but I feel like I'm at a dead end. I have absolutely no inspiration in the book itself.

Nevertheless, I'm not going to delete this book because I still have hope that I will get inspired one of these days, but until then I would really appreciate if you all would check out my other publishings.

Thanks so much for the support and I love you guys.

AGAIN, please check out my new book for me!