Chapter Twenty-Seven

In line comments and votes are appreciated!

Jack J.

"Yes, babe. I know-. I love you too. Okay- okay, bye." Jack said before hanging up his phone as departure from the fifteen minute conversation he had just had with his wife.

I just sat there and watched tv, trying to tune out the lovey-dovey conversation they were indulging in before he had to go to rehearsal.

"You ready to leave Johnson." He asked while fixing his already prefect hair in the huge full body mirror that was against the wall in our room.

"I've been ready, are you ready?" I questioned alluding the annoying phone call he had just had with his wife.

"Yes, I'm ready." He huffed out before we walked over to the door.

"After you princess." He said with a fake smile as he opened the hotel room door for me to walk through.

"Shut up Jack." I said with a laugh, but I still went through the door first making sure I had the room key card in my pocket. His actual name, Jack, sounded almost foreign on my lips, but I knew I would have to get used to it while we were on tour and honestly although it felt weird, I was adjusting quickly.

"As you wish, princess." He said, I didn't even waste my breath on trying to get him to stop calling me that because I knew he wouldn't. Mr. Gilinsky, I have begun to see, was a control freak and very persistent in whatever he was doing.

"How long is your rehearsal?" I asked as we descended onto the elevator platform.

"Probably around five hours, but because the show is tomorrow, the rehearsal for tomorrow will most likely be shorter. But, if you want to go back to the hotel during rehearsal I can have one of my security guards take you." He explained pressing the button for us to go down to the lobby.

"Okay, thank you." I voiced.

"No problem, princess." He said looking at his phone and I just stare at him before speaking.

"You are aware that I'm a boy, right?" I questioned.

"Of course. What? Do you think I'm stupid?" I shrug as reply because I mean, maybe he is.

"Well, I'm not. I just like the little pout you get on your face every time I say it." He admits flicking my lip that I, unknowingly, had poked out. I moved my face away fast so he was no longer touching my lip and he just laughs.

Lately, I've been noticing his gestures towards have been a lot more touchy since before we had sex. I know both him and I had agreed to not bring that up, but I can't help but allude to that event every time he made passes at me that didn't seem very heterosexual.

"So, after rehearsal what are we doing?" I asked.

"You remember how you said you've never been out of California before?" Of course I remembered, so I nodded.

"Well, today I'll be your personal tour guide and take you around Miami." He announced with a bright smile as we made our way to the driver that was out front that would escort us to his venue.

"You sure you won't be tired?" I wondered. I mean he would be practicing his performance for five hours and I was sure the last thing he wanted to do was show me around Miami, where I'm sure he had been countless times prior to now.