Chapter Eighteen

Jack J

"Johnson, I'm about to go to the airport. You want to come with?" I heard Mr. Gilinsky say while coming down the stairs to where I was at.

First of all, fuck no. Why would he even ask such a dumb question?

It was officially the day the royal pain in my ass came back and to say I was stressed was an understatement. The guilt was eating at me and most importantly I did not want to be bothered with her bullshit again.

However, I knew that Mr. Gilinsky and her were a package deal. That meant, unfortunately, if I wanted to keep my job I would have to play nice.

"No, I'm fine." I replied politely, although I really wanted to express with him how stupid that question was.

"Suit yourself. Do you want me to pick you up any food on my way back?" He asked playing with his keys.

"No, I'm fine." I answered again not even sparing him a glance. I wasn't mad at Mr. Gilinsky, honestly. I was more upset with the fact that he married that asshat, which made me a little irritated with him.

"Well I'm getting you something anyway, so if you have any preferences on the In N' Out menu you should probably tell me now." He said making me turn around and look at him. I could have sworn I just told this man I didn't want anything. What part of, "No, I'm fine", did he not understand?

"Sir, I'm not hungry. I don't want anything." I reiterated hoping he would just listen to me for once.

But, we all know he'd never do that.

"Yeah, I hear you Johnson. So, is a cheeseburger, fries, and a vanilla shake good for you?" He persisted smiling at me. We had to be staring at each other for at least two minutes, him grinning like an idiot and me stale facing him, before I actually replied.

"That's fine." I answered shaking my head, laughing under my breathe.

"Glad we came to an agreement. I'll be back in like an hour." He said moving closer to the door.

"Okay." I replied simply.

Soon the door opened and closed back again leaving just me and Gabriel in the house.

Since I was basically done cleaning it was the perfect time to complete some private duties I had been meaning to do.

I quickly put my supplies away and went to my room. I removed all my clothes as soon as I got in there avoiding looking at myself in the mirror and headed to the bathroom.

Ever since I hit puberty, I had a love-hate relationship with hair, mostly hate. When I went through puberty unlike most boys my age at the time, I grew little to no hair on my legs, armpits, or face, which set me out even more than before. However, I had come to realize I hated hair on my body, so I use to shave my legs, armpits, pubes, and basically everything except my arms.

Of course I got teased by people who eventually found out and thought it was weird, but it really didn't matter when I found out Nash liked it.

I pulled away from Nash so I could catch my breath, as he continued to rub on my legs that were straddling his waist.

"Why do you keep rubbing my legs, weirdo?" I asked laughing lightly.

"I like how you have no hair on your legs. Your skin is so smooth. I like it." He answered continuing to rub on my thighs that were no longer covered by my basketball shorts.