Chapter Four

Jack J.

We walked silently to my doom and I knew it was my doom because knowing me this was bound to be disastrous.

I am so awkward that I would most likely stutter or blush at anything he said to me. He could say 'I'm going to go take a shit.' and I'd probably blush mad hard.

We walked to a side of the house he hadn't taken me to before, not that anything was really familiar at this point.

This house was huge and it would take me awhile to get use to if I ever got use to it.

Since it was an awkward silence lingering in the air I decided I would make some conversation and hopefully this would calm my nerves.

Jack Gilinsky has been my secret crush ever since I could remember. When he first came out I found him absolute stunning and I would secretly admire his pictures and music videos whenever I could.

He was cute and still is but that's when I was fifteen when he came out as an artist. Now I'm 21 and he's 24, a grown ass man. His baby look is long gone and he's grown into one mature, sexy beast. Not to mention his smile was to die for.

I don't even know how I'm going to contain myself, but I have to or lord knows what kind of hell would break loose. I don't even want him knowing I'm gay let alone into him.

I took myself out of my thoughts and began to speak to Gavin.

"So, how long have you been working here Gavin?" I spoke out, smiling, hoping to make small conversation with him. He seemed to not like me and I didn't like that. He turned to me abruptly with a stern look.

"Okay, first of all my name is Gabriel, not Gavin. And secondly we are not companions nor are we on a first name basis. You work under me and as someone above you I would like to be respected like another boss to you. I don't know if you were aware of this, but now you are." He finished turning around almost making me wince at his words.

Gabriel. Gabriel. Gay-bree-el. Why the fuck is it so hard for me to remember this bastards name?

Maybe because he's a prick that thinks he's a boss, but I don't think his broke ass is signing my checks, I thought. I chuckled at my thought before I noticed we had made it to a frosted glass door that had intricate designs in it, as well as a golden plate that was engraved with 'studio' on it.

Gabriel knocked on the door gently, but loud enough to be heard over the music that was being played and suddenly the music stopped.

I could literally feel my heart beat speeding up, pounding against my chest. My hands were sweaty so I wiped them on my shirt and took a deep breath before the door had opened and I was met with the one and only, Jack Gilinsky.

I looked up to see the taller figure hovering over my petite, slim body.

He was even more gorgeous in person than I thought he was going to be. Oh lord, I'm going to dehydrate from my lack of water because as of now I was thirsty for the man in front of me.

He smiled lightly before speaking, "You must be the new maid? Come in please."

He stepped out of the way of the door gesturing me to come in and I timidly did so, cautious not to trip or do something stupid.

Not only did I not want to embarrass myself in front of him, but I really want to make a good first impression because this is a really good job that I really want to keep for a while.

"Gabriel, you are dismissed." He said looking behind me at Gabriel and before I knew it the door had shut and it was just the two of us.

I think I'm about to have a panic attack. Why did he have to dismiss him? I need his grumpy ass here with me because there's no telling what I will do.