Chapter Eleven

Jack J.

I couldn't think straight since last night. I stayed up basically all night thinking about it and even when I went to sleep I had dreamed about it. The scene replayed in my mind over and over again and my imagination was running wild.

Why had he called me "fragile, cute, and small"? I know for sure he was drunk, but it is known that a drunken mind usually tells their true feelings, but right now I don't exactly know what to think.

And not only that but the way he touched me. Well there is no words to describe it. I would be lying if I said I didn't like it and I would be lying if I said I didn't like the attention he was giving me in that moment, but it was so wrong. A married man shouldn't touch me or kiss me in the way he did and now I'm just lost.

Maybe I'm overreacting though. Like I said previously I know for sure he was drunk due to the smell of liquor present in his breath. Maybe he thought I was Madison or something. I don't know.

All I know for sure is that last night will stay with me forever. I will not bring it up to Mr. Gilinksy because I don't want anything to change. If he doesn't bring it up then last night never existed.

I dragged myself out of bed turning off my alarm that would be going off in about 20 minutes. I was up way earlier than normal, but it was very obvious why.

Last nights dream about the situation left me not only hot and bothered, but angry with myself for ever thinking that way about my boss. Of course I've always thought about Mr.Gilinsky as a very attractive man, but never have I ever had a sexual dream about him. Well, not until last night at least.

I made my way to my shower washing up and then putting my clothes on in a matter of 30 minutes. By 8:10 I was making my way downstairs to be met with the man I had been dreaming about himself.

My heart began to beat fast and I think I am even more nervous than I was when I had first met him.

"G-Good morning sir." I said nervously. Although, if it was up to me I would have kept my mouth shut and went on with my day ignoring him, but unfortunately, he is my boss and I still have to be respectful.

"Good morning Johnson." He said looking over at me with a bright smile.

The weird thing was he wasn't at all how I thought he would be. I was so sure he would be suffering from a bad hangover, but it seems as if he didn't even drink last night.

"You seem to be in a good mood sir." I muttered softly in response. I didn't exactly mean to say that out loud, but I guess it's to late to take it back.

"And why wouldn't I be?" He said turning towards me and away from the refrigerator that he was currently looking through.

"U-um I don't know sir it's just so early in the morning, I would think you wouldn't be a-as happy as you are. I don't know." I said putting my head down a little and taking a seat at the island. He merely laughed at my actions and turned back to the refrigerator.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

"No, not really." I replied.

"Well get hungry I'm making us pancakes." He says not taking my no as an answer, as usual.

"Don't you have cooks to make your food?" I asked looking at him making the pancake batter.

"Why would I have cooks if I know how to cook myself? That's like having someone drive me around when I know how to drive. It's pointless." He explained to me. It honestly made since, but if he didn't have to why would he want to.