Chapter Twenty-Four

¡Warning!

There is smut and graphic pictures in this chapter so if you are uncomfortable with that please skip over the third person point of view section.

IN LINE COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED.

You may continue, enjoy.

Jack J.

I had now been working for Mr. Gilinsky for a month and three weeks in counting. I was coming to the point where I really got the hang of the job and things were coming into place. I was gaining more than enough money for me to survive and since, Mr. Gilinsky and Madison was covering my housing I had more than enough to give to Aunt Maxine in order to help out with Olivia's new daycare finances.

On top of that, a lot of my money had been going to my mom's medical expenses and her surgery was more than half way paid for.

Everything was seemingly great, other than the few minor bumps in the road in this short amount of time, but hopefully I was over that.

Mr. Gilinsky's tour was starting a week from now and honestly, I was nervous to go with him. Especially, after the past week's events.

All week he had been subtly flirting and making small sexual innuendos that left me utterly confused. I'm not sure if I am interpreting his actions wrong, but his small words and actions definitely left me thinking.

For example, on Tuesday when he referred to me as his 'princess' when he opened the door handle that I had no desire to touch given my slight OCD with door knobs.

However, despite his sudden weird behavior that I've let slide, the preparation for tour has been fun. Although, I still can't shake this nervousness and slight fear that something will happen between the six or so months that I would be on the US leg of tour with him. With his bizarre behavior and our handful of events that led me to believe he was not entirely straight, I can't really put it past him that something could possibly happen.

It was too late to back out now though.

"Johnson, are you going to be attending the pre-tour party tonight or are you staying here? Or do you have other plans?" Mr. Gilinsky said coming from around the corner so that he was now visible to where he could see me seated on the couch. He had on a tight black shirt that showcased his muscles and gray sweatpants. Even something so simple looked so good on him.

"Johnson?" He said snapping me out of gaze with a small smile appearing on his face.

"O-Oh, yeah, I'll be there." I replied feeling my blush seeping through since I had just been caught staring and zoning out while doing so.

"Good, good. It starts at eight and you can just ride over there with me and Mads." He explained and I almost rolled my eyes at the nickname he had for her. 'Mads', the fuck kind of nickname is that?

"That's fine with me." I said with a small nod pulling my legs to my chest feeling a little uncomfortable that I was having a conversation with him and I looked terrible.

I had on basketball shorts that were old and a little small on me showing off my skinny chicken legs. Then to top it off  I sported an oversized sweatshirt, that Aunt Maxine thought was the perfect shirt to get me. It says and I quote "Sorry girls, I suck dick".

And now I am currently cringing at the fact that I didn't realize I was publicly wearing a shirt that said that around my boss until now.

I was just really hoping he didn't notice my sweatshirt before I pulled my legs to my chest.