The New Member Is A Girl? - Part 3

Start from the beginning

I smile at him, but he just glared at me and turned the other way.

Was I ugly? Why does he hate me? Why do they all hate me?

We all headed into the recording studio and took our places as we began playing the backing track for the song. 

When I started singing, all eyes were on me. I managed to stay focused and hit the notes without any mistakes. We had made good progress when Jimin stuffed up his note, causing us to start the song again.

After two tries, we managed to make it to my rap part. I started rapping and I felt all gazes on me. Again. It made me nervous to think that if I stuffed up, they would lash out at me. Unlike how they behaved with each other.

We managed to finish the whole song in that attempt and had left to go back to the dorms as we didn't have practice today.

I decided to head back into my room and write some lyrics for a possible future song as I had nothing better to do.

No One POV

"She actually sounds like an angel."

"Bro she sounds so different when she raps, but it's amazing!"

"I never thought she was that good."

"She really does have the capability to be our group member."

"Guys, have we been too harsh on her?" Jin said as all the members turned to look at him.

"Maybe."

"Maybe Jimin? We have been to harsh on her. As a leader I feel guilty for not welcoming her with open arms." Namjoon gazed at the ground guiltily.

"We were in so much shock that a girl could possess the same or yet, better qualities than us, and we shut her out."

"PD-Nim would have only let her in for a reason, and I can see what he saw in her. She could really do wonders for our group."

"I feel really bad now, how do we make it up to her?"

"Let's decorate at the dance studio and get a cake as well." Jungkook offered.

"OOH yes! We also need food such as ramen, fried chicken, kimchi, ddeboki (is that how you spell it?), japchae and-"

"Jin hyung I don't think we need that much food..." Taehyung stopped Jin midway.

"Ah sorry I got carried away."

"Anyways KAJA!" Hoseok said.

"Should we tell her we are leaving?" Jimin asked.

"Nah we will call her later." Suga said as they all made their way to the grocery store to purchase all the things needed for their surprise party.

After arriving at the studio, the boys immediately got to work and set up while Jin, Jimin, Jungkook and Suga helped prepare the food.

*3 Hours Later*

You were in your studio and figured the house was quiet. Too quiet. You headed downstairs and saw that no one was home and were already disappointed. 

They probably don't consider me as family yet. I can't expect that anyways, especially when they aren't being really warm to me yet.

Just then your phone started ringing. Your gaze travelled to the device in your hands as your eyebrows immediately raised.

Jin.

Why is he calling me? What now? Did I do something wrong?

After a few seconds, you press the green button and bring the phone to your ear.

"Yeobosayeo." you say.

"Y/N-ssi, it's me, Jin."

"Yes Jin-ssi, is there anything wrong?"

"Not really, just come to the dance practice room, we need to practice our song."

"Oh, arraseo, I will be there soon." you said.

"Okay, see you."

"See you." You cut the call and stare at your phone for a few seconds before shrugging and heading out the door.

He was unexpectedly nicer than usual. Maybe they are opening up to me.

You arrived at the studio and saw darkness encompass you. 

"Guys? Are you here?" you said and took a few steps, just when the lights flicked on.

"SURPRISE!" they shouted as you looked around you and saw BTS smiling at you as you jumped in reflex.

"Whoaaaa! Daebak! What is this for?" you asked as Namjoon walked forward.

"To say we are sorry. We haven't been the nicest people to welcome you here and we doubted your abilities and talked behind your back. We didn't accept the fact that we would have a new member and we created unnecessary rifts between us. And as a leader, I feel guilty. We al should have welcomed you with open arms." he said as you smiled.

"It's okay Namjoon-ssi. You were overwhelmed and your emotions got the better of you. Don't hit yourself for that as that is now in the past. What's important now is that you are accepting me now as a member." you smiled as the boys smiled back at you and embraced you.

"WELCOME Y/N!" they said as Jungkook brought the cake with the candle, which you blew out.

"Thank you guys so much for accepting me." you said as Jimin ruffled your hair from behind.

"No problem kid."

"Oh no." you sighed as the boys laughed at your reaction of the pet name.