I Thought We Were Buying Food...

Can we just take a moment and appreciate how cute the dog is? The guys are okay too. Lmao jk jk
We're finally gonna get to the part where Sweets and Reader is gonna meet! Hope you like this chapter!!

Just so you guys know, it may be annoying how many times I say the reader doesn't care, there's a cheesy reason to it later on lol

~~~

A=Archie Y=(y/n) 

A: (y/n) meet me at home

Y: I'm already home, what for?

A: I'll explain there just get ready

Y: Okie Dokie

As Archie told me, I got ready. Maybe he was taking me out to eat or something. He probably feels bad that I was expelled. 

Man, I could really go for a buger and some fries, perhaps a chocolate milkshake to wash it down. And a donut. And some cake. Also, some chips sound nice too.   

"(Y/n)?! Come downstairs!" Archie yelled, his voice booming through the house. 

"What are we doing?" 

"You'll see, grab your board," He quickly added.

As Archie walked, I followed behind him slowly realizing the area we were in.

"What the hell Archie?? Are you damn mental? What are you even gonna do?" I yelled at him, fearing that today would be our death day. 

"Calm down, you won't be doing anything. Just stand there."

"If I'm not doing anything why am I here? Why'd you bring me?"

"Just be on look out for me," He calmly replied

How can he be so calm? We can die here, most likely we will! Maybe I'm over thinking it. I'm going to be going to school here anyways. 

Wait, Archie's gonna be vandalizing something... We could die!!

"Perfect, (y/n) stay at this corner, tell me if you see anyone,"

I nodded, thinking of things I could make Archie do with blackmail. 

"Archie! Trouble 3 o' clock!" A really tall looking guy and two shorter ones. 

Their jackets, serpents... They looked around our age too. God damn these guys! 

"Hey! What the hell are you two doing?!" The taller one shouted making me jump out of my daze. 

"Back off. We're not here for you." Archie recites smoothly

They draw closer and closer till the tallest swats Archie's hand down from the wall.

"Oh, yeah? Then who's this message for huh? Aw, hell, don't tell me it's for the Black Hood," 

Do these other guys not talk? 

"You believe these Northsiders? And people say we're the troublemakers." He continues making me grit my teeth

Arch motioned me to leave with him.

"Woah. Southside's Serpent country. You can't come here and tag our turf." They said, blocking our way.

"So why don't you get your asses back to the Northside before someone gets hurt?"

"God damn idiots," I sighed

"oh, so she speaks. What was that sweetheart?" He asked mocking me

"I called you a god damn idiot. In fact, I do speak unlike your lackeys who obviously don't. Also, the reasoning behind calling you and idiot was because you won't let us go. If you were to tell us to leave, how can we when you block our path to our sweet home? That's like asking you to fly right now, asshole," I retort, not being able to stand him any longer

"Get out of our way, or someone will get hurt," Archie added

  "You just made a big mistake," The apparent only speaker pulls out a switchblade. 

He held it to our throats, a look in his eyes, almost as if he's done this multiple times.

Stealthily, Archie pulls a gun out from his backpack. 

"What the fuck Archie? Where'd you even get a damn gun?!" I screamed at him

He completely ignores me, "Who made a mistake? Who made a mistake?" 

"What the hell? Come on, let's go." The Serpents run off, freeing us. 

"ALSO, ASSHOLES! PREPARE TO SEE MORE OF ME!!" I shouted at the jackasses, hoping to see them at Southside High, just to see if they were that shitty. Obviously NO other reason.

"Archie.. Someone's watching us, RUN!" We ran out of the Southside to home.

"We're gonna need a big talk Arch," He nodded, I needed to know what was going through his mind

~~~

Word Count: 707