Not Cute, but Adorable

In front of me was an impressive motorcycle looking bold and fierce. "Are you serious? I know that you don't have the money  for this! You could've used it for rent for at least a couple months. You could've gone on a trip, you could've take me on actual dates, etc."

"I could have but I didn't. I know you were talking about going up to Sweetwater with your Dad, so I just simply made it easier."

I ran up to hug him, and caused the both of us to fall. Still on the ground, I wouldn't let go.

"Okay I'll be the first one to say it. I'll give up my dignity and pride for you. Salty Piss, I am in love with you. I am infatuated, smitten, I fancy you, however you wanna say it. I love you!"

He chuckles, "Cause I bought the bike? You gold digger."

"If I were a gold digger, I wouldn't go after a broke ass bitch." I smirked

"Hey! Remember I just did a really nice thing for you!"

"Yea, yea, let's go inside and cuddle" I smiled 

WARNING: PRECIOUS MOMENT WITH SWEET PEA (trust me, it's so wholesome)

We spent the rest of the night watching Disney movies. We decided to watch Up as our last movie before sleeping. The scene of Ellie and Carl made me a crying mess. I looked over at him, a single tear shed.

"Are you crying?"

"No, shut up."

I burst out laughing. "AWwwWWWwWw, my big bad boyfriend has feelings for once!"

He looked at me seriously, "You do not speak of this moment to anyone."

"Or else what?"

"Or else I'll tickle you into OBLIVION!!"

I stopped breathing for a second and he took that moment to push me down and start the tickling. 

"I can't breatheeeee"

"I'll stop when you swear you won't tell anyone!"

"NeveEeEEeeeEER!"

He looked me in the eye, staring into my soul.

"ThEN tHe TiCkLinG WiLL NeVeR StOp!"

"I SURRENDER, I won't tell anyone."

I frowned, "But you were so cute though.."

"I am not cute..."

"YOU'RE ADORABLE!!"

We continued the film. Later on, I looked over to find him softly snoring. Awe, what a cutie. I turned off the T.V. and lied down comfortably. I became the big spoon for the night and played with his soft hair.

PRECIOUS MOMENT IS OVER, YOU'RE WELCOME FOR THAT! :)

*Time skip to the PaRTaAAAaaaYYY*

Sweets and I were by the bar with Toni and we heard the doors open. Out came Alice and Betty looking hot as hell. I wolf whistled at Betty, "Looking fine as hell, Betty!"

She smiled over at me, winking. "Ahhhh! She winked at me! Sweets! She winked at me!" 

"Hey, you're not allowed to compliment anyone other than your boyfriend!" Sweets joked

"No problem, I'll just steal Betty from Jug and leave you!" I smiled,  leaving him frowning.

Betty smiled and looked over to Jug.

"Fine, just leave me for the emo, Betty. Your loss!" I laughed, already tipsy

Just as Veronica left the stage with Archie following her before they finished the duet, Betty stepped up continuing the song from where they left off. She reached up to unbutton her shirt and I immediately covered Sweet Pea's eyes. "I'm the only one you're allowed to look at!"