Just Enjoy This

He looks at me, "Trust me, you're the only one I do want to look at."

"Lies, guys' dicks have a mind of their own."

He smiles and shakes his head.

Betty continued stripping and singing while I was quite uncomfortable with all the older men looking at her.

"Hey, Pedophiles! If you aren't Jughead you better look the other fucking way before I bash your head in!" I yelled, glaring at a guy who was practically drooling

Jughead himself also looked quite uncomfortable, probably confused as to what was happening. Betty started to dance against the pole and I was not having it. 

I walked over to the bar, jumping over the table. I immediately grabbed a full bottle of vodka and chugged it. I looked over to Sweets. 

My throat burned. 

"Want some?"

"I'm okay. Someone's gotta drive. You're not an option."

Alice Cooper finally realized what was going on, looking at her daughter in astonishment.

I saw the look Jug gave her, confused, hurt, etc. He wanted to keep her away from all this, but he failed.

FP ran up to her and gave her his leather jacket, not knowing what to do with his son's half naked girlfriend.

I looked up at Sweet Pea.

"Did you look at her?" I teared up, almost letting my tears fall

I was wasted. I thought about the hangover I would have the next morning.

But what's the point of that when you can just enjoy life by the moment? You don't know when you're gonna die. You don't know when the people around you will die, so live life to the fullest and love. Love is vital, ya know.

Sweet Pea laughed.

Huh, I probably said that out loud.

"You're the cutest thing ever when you're drunk. When you're not you're like a demon spawn sent by Lucifer himself."

"Shut up!"

FP started a speech that I couldn't hear a word of.

My head was dizzy, the room was spinning and I held onto Sweets as everyone cheered for something FP said.

Jughead pulled me aside and told me what FP had said to him earlier.

"My dad, he's not retiring. He knows about Penny, the delivery, everything. He doesn't want us to be involved in this anymore. What do you think we should do?" 

I sobered up, hearing those words, my eyes bulging. "Let's just sleep. We'll talk about this in the morning."

"Yea, go on with Sweets. I need to talk to Betty."