Accusations

He was outside, I could see from my window.

"Hey, Archie? Can you go open the door? I'm not so sure I can face him this second. I just need a few minutes."

Without saying anything he runs down the stairs and opens the door to see Sweet Pea holding a cardboard box. 

They had a short conversation, both smiling. 

Why's everyone smiling today? It's pissing me off. The only time I smiled today was if I was pretending or with Kurtz. 

Sweets hands the box to Archie carefully, keeping it awfully still.

They both started walking into the house. Where was his friend? Maybe for a present he cut her up and put her in the box for me.

How romantic.

Archie takes the box into his room just as Sweet Pea walks into mine.

"Hey" Sweet Pea goes into hug me but I stay completely still.

"Hello."

"Please talk to me."

"You can explain then I'll talk."

He sighs. "The giggling in my trailer this morning was a girl, not just any girl, it was Toni."

I opened mouth to speak but he shushed me with his finger. "Now before you say anything let me get into more detail. Toni and I were laughing because my little friend got lost and was running around while I was trying to catch him. That's why I was sweaty."

"Wait, don't tell me you have a kid or something."

He laughs, "No, (Y/N). I don't have a kid. I think you'll understand better if you look in the box."

We both go to Archie's room to see him doing baby talk to whatever was in the box. This didn't seem to be too promising. 

"You may want to sit down for this. Archie adds, trying to get me to sit on his bed.

I do what he says and the two carefully place the box on my lap. I was too scared to look in.

"Jesus, (Y/N). Look in the box, dammit"

"Chill your titties, Archie." I peer into the box and my soul practically detached from my body.

"I got upset at this? Oh my god I hate myself but I love you!"

"I love you too, (Y/N)." Sweet Pea adds

I laugh, "I was talking to the hedgehog."

We all laugh. They were clearly amused by my reaction and I take him out of the box.

 They were clearly amused by my reaction and I take him out of the box

(I like hedgehogs, fight me.)

Sweet Pea, still worried, asks "Do you like him?"

"I love him. I just wished I didn't overreact this morning."