Curiosity Killed the Cat

I love it when you guys voice your opinions or tell me random things cause it actually makes my friggen day! Also, suggestions on the way this story could go and end. DON'T WORRY THO, THERE'LL BE ANOTHER BOOK!!

Obviously for the third season..

*SPOILER (for the next book)* Since Sweet Pea has a summer fling with Josie, reader finds out and has a traumatic break down. Only because she felt deep down inside that he'd always be there for her, for good. (Not trying to hate on Josie and Sweets but this next book has gotta start with something)  She felt she could trust him, but in the town of Riverdale, who can you really trust? *SPOILER FINISHED*

That's all I really have but like yeah..

~~

"Betty? Toni? My two favorite girls actually not fighting?! THE APOCALYPSE HAS STARTED BITCHES!!" I laughed but still utteredly surprised they were talking.

"Hello to you too, (Y/N). Toni and I were just talking about me... Perhaps becoming a serpent-adjacent..?" Betty said almost waiting as if she wanted my approval.

"No actual fucking way!"

"I just wanna keep an eye on Jughead, myself."

One of the older Serpents began laughing, the roar ringing in my ears.

"Fuck off-Shut it, Byrdie." Toni and I rolled our eyes simutaneously.

"Sorry, Sweet Valley High, if you wanna join the club, you gotta do the dance... Serpent dance. Or, the Gauntlet like dear (Y/N) did."

"Excuse me, Serpent dance? Gauntlet?" Betty's curiousness got the best of her and she continued the conversation that should have ended earlier.

"It's an outdated, sexist Serpent tradition. Tried to get it outlawed but misogyny dies hard. You don't wanna know. (Y/N)'ll probably explain the Gauntlet to you if you ask her nicely. But anyways, I wouldn't wanna know, you shouldn't either." Toni explains purposely not going into any detail.

"Uh, yeah, I do. I wanna know everything." Betty and her being fucking Curious George again.

"Curiosity killed the cat, Betty. Viciously." I replied with a sarcastic side smile.

~Time Skip~

There I was in FP's trailer waiting for the father and son to come home.

FP entered first. Now was our chance to convince him!

"FP! Did Jarface mention the party to you yet?"

"A party? No, no, no, no. The problem is, I'm trying to keep the Serpents in my rear view mirror, remember, you two?" He asked, rhetorically.

"It's one night. Not even, it's like three hours."

FP sighs exaperatedly.

"You've done right by the Serpents, more than right. Why can't they do right by you?"

FP brought down the utensils and passed them out to each of us.

"C'mon FP! It's the end of an era!"

I began eating while Jug was silently begging him to agree.

"Okay. Okay, let's do it." FP sighed, not exactly excited for the party thrown in honor of him.

"Great."

"Fantastic."

I quickly shoved the food down my throat, dying of starvation.

Jug kicked my foot under the table and I choked on my food. I eyed him looking at him with a hatred for disturbing me.

He widened his eyes indicating what I knew all too well.

Fucking Peabody..

FP looked at the both of us questioningly.

"Oh, it's just Archie. Don't bogart the egg rolls. C'mon (Y/N)."

I stood up, trying to politely push my chair back under the table instead I tripped over one of the legs and fell on my face, life's great.

I scrambled to find Jug, tripping once again. (Actually something I would do lmao)

I walked towards Jughead to hear him whisper shouting at Peabody.

"What the hell do you want, Penny?"

"We have business"

Well bloody hell! What else could she want?

"How fast can you get to Pop's? And come alone, don't think I didn't notice you brought tweedle dee and tweedle dum."

Hey! That was uncalled for, what have I ever done? Well a lot of things, like when I pushed her against a wall and when threatened her but that's besides the point!

"No. No, I told you that I'm out. That I'm done."

Yeah! Stand up to her, Juggie!

"Don't keep me waiting long, little doggie, or I'll have your father back behind bars before I finish my cup of burnt coffee."

"Pop's coffee is perfectly fine, you asswipe!" I shouted down at the phone but Jug swatted me away like a fly.

She hung up on him and I knew what was coming next.

"(Y/N), you're staying here."

I was about to interrupt but he kept going.

"You have three options, here, Sweets', or back with Archie and your dad."

I sighed over dramatically but I nodded anyways.

"Drive me to my dad's. I really miss him maybe even a little of Archie, too."

~~~
Okay so I know I'm really late but I haven't had a chance to write. I just really wanted to appreciate Luke Perry aka one of the hot dads of Riverdale...

RIP Luke Perry

RIP Luke Perry

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.