Sasuke's glow up.

Y/N POV:

When I said goodbye to Sakura and Naruto, my heart felt cold. Like I was leaving my family. I jump out my window and go back to the hideout. I sneak back in through my window and lay on my bed. I look around a hold the necklace Sakura made for me. I put it on, it's a little rose. I doze off as I stare at the ceiling.

-the next day-

I wake up with the sound of birds chirping and a cool breeze through my window. I get up and yawn. I look at my outfit and say "shit!" I quickly change into my uniform. I go out the meeting room. I put my legs on the table crossed, with my hands behind my neck. I look at Itachi, Karin, Sasori, and sasuke come out. I tsk and Itachi looks at me, then the necklace. "Nice necklace." He says in a irritating tone. "Yeah thanks." I say with an eye roll. I look at sasuke and gasp.

He looks like a completely different person, he doesn't have the cloak on

He looks like a completely different person, he doesn't have the cloak on. I roll my eyes "Who made the outfit? Karin?" I say with a tsk at the end. Karin look at me and flips me off. I get and use a family jutsu. She falls to the ground "Pathetic." I say in a serious tone. Itachi grabs my arm and drags me to a room. "What the fuck is your problem." I look at him and laugh. "Nothing, What's you're asshole?" He slaps me. I look up at him. My eyes turn a different color than my original eye color. They turn (F/C) . Itachi looks at me, then he walks out.