Spilling secrets

Y/N POV:

A few days after Naruto told me he liked Sasuke I was so convinced to tell someone. I didn't though, someone did find out. It left me in shock because she's kind of an idiot. Hey! I mean. It's not like she'll tell anyone..right? Ugh. I walk around the village clearing my mind. *flashback* after seeing that little boy got up and said "hey! What are you doing?" I say in a flow voice. He says in a sad/low voice "none of your business." I look at his black hair, it shines in the moonlight. He looks up and his eyes look Soul less. *end of flashback* I look up and I bummed into Shikamaru. He says "what a drag." I say "Do you know how to say anything else but that?" He says "yes I do."  I laugh and he says "I heard you joined the Akatsuki." I say "What?" Suddenly that question hit me like a rock. He says "you being the person you are, you probably did." He yawns at the end. I think who else knows about it? Ino! I remember seeing her walking by. Shikamaru walks off and before that he says "peace."  My eyes are very widened. I turn and run. I see Ino and say "YOU LITTLE BITCH!" She looks at me and say "What now you pest?" I say "telling everyone I joined the Akatsuki?" She says "yeah? What are you going to do." I grab her by her blonde hair and pull it. I say into her ear "say shit like that again and I'll beat your ass. You little bitch." I let go of her hair and she looks at her shoes and then I me. She's scared. I smile and I walk away.