Feelings

(Y/N) POV:

Turns out that kid Naruto likes Sakura but she likes Sasuke. What ever. I'm just glad I'm in a group. Hpmh although sasuke and I get along well. Sakura gets jealous about that, I don't care though. As we follow Kakashi though the woods Sasuke drags me into a bush. "(Y/N) I know your the last of your clan. They (L/N) clan right?" I blushed at the fact him and I were in a bush. I said "y-yeah.. my parents were brutally killed." He started at me tensely he said "if your thinking yeah clan was killed too I like to think I'm the only one alive.." I start to think only one alive? "Who else  is alive in your clan?" He sighs and says "my brother Itachi he killed my clan and didn't kill me I don't know why." Naruto sneaks up behind us "OO WHATS GOING ON HERE?!" Oh boy.

Naruto's POV:
Me, Kakashi and Sakura are looking for (Y/N) and Sasuke like idiots. I stoped like Sakura and started liking (Y/N) she doesn't know but Sasuke also likes her. I don't know what to do about my feelings for her. Pretty sure she likes him. Not really sure. I don't care.

Sasuke's POV:

My feelings for her are.. strong? I don't know what this feeling is honestly. I wonder if Naruto likes her. After all she's staying with him for awhile until they find her a permanent home. I'm not jealous or anything.

Y/N's POV:

They told me I'm staying with Naruto the blond idiot. It gets late and we go to the apartment. I walk in then he walks in. I see ramen everywhere. I sigh and pick up a little. He looks at me and laughs then he goes to the bed and lays down. I ask "where am I sleeping?" He says "With me or on the floor it really doesn't matter." "Oh okay thanks Naruto." I smile and lay down with Naruto he says "your sleeping in that?" I nod he throws a shirt at me which is large for me. He turns around so I can change. When I'm finished all I have is a shirt on. I lay back down. Naruto gets in his pajamas; "Naruto would you ever ask Sakura out?" He looks at me strangely "Umm.. no. She likes Sasuke the a Uchiha whats so great about him anyway?!" I laugh and calmed him down. Naruto sighs and says "what if I told you I liked you..?" I blush and look at him awkwardly. "You barley know me" "I know but your not stubborn or rude. Unlike Sakura." . I lay down and he lays down next to me. He lays his head on my chest and goes to sleep to the sound of my heartbeat.