Catching up

Y/N POV:

-hours later-
I wake up and my clothes are already on. I sigh in relief and say "it was a dream." I then get up and I touch my neck. To my surprise it hurts. I say "it wasn't a dream.." I get up and see a note it says "I'm sorry (Y/N) but while we were doing that you nearly passed out." I sigh and get up. I look for Naruto and Sasuke I hear Naruto's scream and go towards it. To my surprise I see Kabuto with them. I gasp in shock. I go towards them and Kabuto says "Oh hello (Y/N)." He says with a warm smile. Naruto makes a "ugh" sound. I didn't suspect to be attacked from behind. A ninja star is in my back. I cough up blood. I didn't see the person who attacked me. They left. I fall from the tree I was in.

Kabuto's POV:

I see (Y/N) in the tree and I could tell Naruto was annoyed. We were going to be attacked. I knew it. I see (Y/N) falling from a tree with a ninja star in her back. I run and catch her. I say "oh my." Naruto runs towards me and says "who could have done this..?" Sasuke comes over and says "We can't keep our hopes up Naruto, they may not be gone." Sakura says "I can sense them." I say "I was in medical training for a few years let's see what I can do." I heal her just enough for her heart to beat and for her to walk, talk, etc. Her eyes fly open.

Y/N POV:

I wake up in Kabuto's I blush his glasses are near form slipping off his face. I lift them up for him. He blushes and stands me up. The people throw another star. I move my hair from my face and it reveals my curse mark. "死" it read. They throw a ninja star again and I use the sand to shield me. The sand starts to smell like blood. I saw to my self "it can't happen right now."