Akatuski.

Y/N POV:

We get there and I wake up. They say "She's not an Uchiha. She's a (L/N). I checked her identity and DNA." One of them says. The other says "Oh okay." He turns to me and says "she's awake." I open my eyes to my laying down on a bed. He says "I'm Itachi, if you tell anyone were here we will kill you."  I say "O-Okay.." He gives me a headband and the leafvillage symbol is crossed out. They give me there uniform and he says "Change." I say "Okay." They leave and I change. I say "Why did I run from Sasuke." When I'm done changing Itachi walks in. He says "Do you know someone names Sasuke?" I say "yeah.. my boyfriend.." He smirks and says "Easier than I thought." I say "What?" Itachi pushes me on the bed. My uniform flys up revealing my underwear. He then says "So. How did you and sasuke meet." I then go on to tell him when I bet him. He says "Hm, break up with him." I say "what?" He says "I know your almost 15." I say "I'm fourteen tomorrow." He says "Okay I didn't ask." He says in a deep voice. I say "how old are you anyway?" He says "eighteen." I bite my lip and say "oh wow." He says "what?" I say "nothing." I make a shadow clone and he turns around I get under the bed and he says "don't think I'm an idiot your obviously under the bed." I sigh in an annoying way. He gets me out and pushed me on the bed again then uses his chakra to tie me down. He unbuttons my uniform and says as he gets closer to my neck. "Put some clothes on under this." He then leaves me a love mark on my neck. He gets up and buttons it back up. I say "your such a tease." He says " I know." He walks out of the room as nothing happened. I get up and cover up the love mark with my (H/C) hair. I walk out and we sit down.