A lending hand

Y/N POV:

Naruto looks at me and squints I open the window and he says "What are you wearing?" I look at him and then look at the ground. They come in and Sakura says "Your neck.." she whispers she moves my hair gently. I say "I know..." Naruto says "Where's Sasuke?" I say "out there." I point to the door. He opens it and Itachi says "finally now use your jutsu to ki-." Naruto says "Let go of sasuke." Sasuke looks up and he looks happy. I have to side with Itachi. I say "I'm sorry." Then go with Itachi he says "your a good girl." He kisses me and Sasuke finally lets loose and gets untied from the chair. He says "ITACHI KISS HER ONE MORE TIME AND I'LL KILL YOU!" He kisses me again. Sasuke attacks him and Itachi hits him in the head and sends sasuke flying. Naruto attacks with his shadow clone and Itachi destroys all of them and Naruto hits the wall. Blood was coming out of his mouth. Itachi try's to but a gentusu to put to sleep but she says "RELASE!" She still awake. She looks around and goes towards sasuke and says "I love you. Even if I die, I love you." She turns around and she sends chakra to her hands and feet. She runs up against the wall and manages to lay two scratches on Itachi's face. They were deep. I say "Itachi.." He says "she's done it now." He grabs her by the hair and pulls it. She yelps and grabs a blade and cuts his arm then her hair. She grabs Sasuke and Naruto and then runs. Itachi says "Sasuke."