Deidara's party.

Y/N POV:

I wake up and Itachi is nudging me. He says "It's Deidara's birthday!" I spring up and say "Shit!" I go take a shower and get ready. Itachi says "Hurry we need to get ready!" I say "OKAY!" We get ready and go to set up. The rest of the Akatuski come out. Deidara come and we all yell "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" He says "Thank you guys so much! This is art!"

In all seriousness the 5th of May was deidara's birthday and this was supposed to be released yesterday I am so sorry for the late updates!

Y/N POV:
After the party Itachi and I go on walk towards the leaf village to get sasuke. We enter the village and run into some ninjas in training. We pass them, we keep walking until I see Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto. I say "Itachi to you right." He then looks and says "good job." He walks left and I walk right. I change behind a building and go towards them. I say "HEY GUYS!" I walk towards them and smirk. Naruto looks at me and says "Hey!" The other two do the same. Sasuke says "I missed you so much Y/N." He says as he blushes. I smile. I look to my left and make the hand sign. Itachi comes from above and puts Sasuke to sleep. Grabs him and uses his teleportation jutsu to leave. I saw "I need to use the bathroom. I'll be right back."