Thinking

Y/N POV:
I never really thought about what Naruto or Sasuke think about me, but when we go to the academy usually Ino, Sakura and some other girls talk about me. I honestly have no idea why they all love Sasuke, but I could care less. They hate Naruto which I don't think is reasonable. Naruto is kind, funny, idiotic, etc they don't know the REAL Naruto. He's a lovely person even if he is The Nine Tailed Fox. When I lived in the Sand Village  I best friend was Gaara he was a big brother to me. Then I had to move, it was the hardest thing for me to do Gaara my friend of 12 years. Now that we're at the age of 13 I can't wait for the Chūnin Exams. I have a lot of Justus  I would like to try out.

- The day of the Chūnin Exams -
Kakashi said that all 4 of us were worthy of surviving in there. All I know is that I passed out during the 4th stage, but Naruto carried me almost the whole way. As I woke up there were being attacked all I could do was watch. Until I used a summing jutsu I didn't know I could do, but I summoned a dog. Although it did scare off the other team the cut Sakura on the leg, so Sasuke had to carry her. She was passed out and Sasuke helped Sakura with her wound Naruto and I went looking for the scrolls. Naruto and I finally found one. We both reached for it and griped hands. I blushed lightly, he took this chance and pulled me into a kiss. Out of no where Shikamaru says "get a room, geez you guys are gross." Ino follows along with "shut up Shikamaru!" she says hitting him on the head. Shikamaru says "What a drag, Ino your so annoying." That was followed up with Choji eating chips. Naruto laughs and then I grab the scroll. Then we ran back towards Sasuke and Sakura.