Sound village people. (Lemon)

Y/N POV:

Sense I went right I had to take a break from running. I heard something in the bushes I laughed and said "Come out Ino. I know your there." They came out. The sound Village people. One of them said "hello.. I'm Dosu, this is Kin, and Zaku. What is a pretty lady like you doing alone?" He says as he lifts my chin with his hand. I grab his hand and remove it from my chin. Zaku says "I like em mean." He grabs my arm and uses his chakra to pin me down. Dosu says "flawless skin you have." I say "let me go." Zaku puts his hand on my head and lays on top of me. Kin says "guys just kill her." I gasp and close my eyes. They played a melody that put me to sleep. I wake up then I'm with a boy with glasses and gray hair says "How beautiful one can be?" I try to move but I'm tried to but I'm tied to a tree. He says "my name is Kabuto." He unties me and kisses me. He kisses his way down to my neck and I let out a moan. He takes off my shirt and and then my bra I say "K-Kabuto.." He smirks and takes a bud into his mouth and plays with the other bud. He then switches to the other bud. I let out a yelp. He take off my pants and he goes back up to my neck and sucks on a certain spot that makes me moan. I could feel his smirk while he's sucking on that spot. He leaves me a hickey. He takes off my underwear and says "oh my, your very warm." I bite my lip and say "shut up." He put a finger and makes a rhythm that I get used to. He inserts another one and I let out a loud moan. He chuckles and says "Do you like it?" I say "K-Kabuto~Sama.." He smiles and he finally enters me. I yell loudly. He says "say my name. (Y/N)." He then winks. I yell/moan "KABUTO!"

-hours later.-