Itachi and I

I kiss him.

Y/N POV:
I release and he looks at me. He walks out of the room. I hear Karin say "Itachi.." her face is messed up. I walk out as well and she looks at me. I look back. Obito walks out of his room in Deidara's slippers. They are little bunnies. Deidara says "OBITO!!" He grabs Obito and runs to the room. Karin was no where to be found. I hear glass in my room break, I turn around and run to my room. My window is broken. My glass with flowers that were from Itachi. My mirror is broken. On my wall in lipstick and it says "DiE yOu BiTcH!" I see a strand of red hair. I get up and see Karin smiling. I walk up to her and grab her glasses then break them. I say in her ear "brake stuff in my room and I'll brake your nose, and don't write on my walls or I'll write on you mirrors and all your walls." I back up from her and her face is pale. I look at her and go back to my room. I clean up and change into some shorts and a croptop. I lay down and close my eyes. Flash back: "I'll see you soon Y/N" I look around and drop to my knees. I sob. I say to myself "I can't give up." I get up and run. I get to the gate and it's open. I say "the leaf village isn't far." I run to the leaf village. I slam the wooden gate hard as I can. They open. I walk in and run to where I think I'm safe. I sit on a bench and breath. It starts to rain. I see a little boy about my age and he's walking around. He has black hair. The uchiha crest is on his back. My last name was /n)so there was a (your last name meaning) crest on the back. My clothes were covered in blood I get up and keep running. I close my eyes and go to sleep. After all it is almost 3:30 in the morning.