Returning

Y/N POV:

As I run back to the Akatsuki hide out. Sasuke kinda wakes up he fully wakes up and we're already there. Itachi says "Tie him down." I say "okay" then tie him to a chair, I go to the room and change into my uniform. I walk out and sasuke says "Let go of me." He gives me a glare and says "Y/N..?" I look away and I see a girl with glasses and red hair. She looks at me and I look back. Sasuke says "Y/N.. why are you here..?!" I say "I'm sorry Sasuke." The red head looks at Sasuke and blushes. I glance at her and say under my breath "Four eyes." Itachi says "Anyway, how have you been saskue?" He asks. Sasuke says "Shut up Itachi, I will kill you one day." Itachi fake laughs and says "You foolish idiot." He says as he hits him on the head. Saskue grunts and looks away he glances in my direction. I try to smile he frowns at me. I think to my self 'what was I trying to do.. please Itachi?!' I let out a long sigh because of that. I then follow Itachi to where he's going. He says "Y/N good job." He glances at Sasuke and smirks. Itachi then kisses me. When he releases I feel red. Sasuke says "Itachi."  I turn around and feel my face I say under my breath "jeez." I walk to the room and Itachi appears and says "Y/N what are you doing?"