Confession

(Hey umm before I start the story I just wanted to say, Sakura kind of takes a important roll in this story.)

Sakura's POV:
When Naruto and I are done with ramen. I say "Naruto.. can I talk to you..?" He nods and we get behind a shop. I say "Naruto I don't like Sasuke.." He says "What? Then who! Is it Kiba! I knew it!" I roll my eyes and say "No you idiot I like you!" I saw as I hit him on the head. He turns red and I turn pink. He grabs me by the waist and kisses me. On the forehead.

Sasuke's POV:

I over hear Sakura and Naruto talking. Sakura says "No you idiot! I like you." My hands get sweaty and I feel like I'm going to vomit. I run off and I pack my bags. I grab a picture of squad 7 and throw it on the floor and leave. I walk. Walk. Walk. Walk. Walk. I reach the gate doors and walk out. I know Oroachimaru will help me. I know it.

Y/N POV:
Itachi heats a knock on the door. He pulls back from our hug and answers it. He says "What." It's Obito he says "Someone's here for you!" Itachi goes out and opens the ground door. It's Sasuke. He looks behind Itachi and he sees me. I look back. His eyes almost look Soul less. Their empty, more than before. His hair looks messed up. He look very angry I look at him and he talks to Itachi I can't hear them. I walk back into the room and sit down.