Sasuke's half glow up

Y/N POV:

I look at sasuke at the table we're eating on. I laugh and spit my drink out a little bit. "GOD DAMIT Y/N WHEN WILL YOU LEARN TO SHUT UP." Sasuke says. "Fuck off you thot." Sasuke stands up and slams the table with his hand. I do the same. "Sasori come here." Sasori nods and says "okay." "Who's this?" I grab Sasori's face gently. I pretend to make out with him. I make 2 or 3 moaning sounds. Karin looks down embarrassed. "You know what. Fuck this, I'm going to my room." Sasuke gets up and leaves. I laugh. "Y/N I will kill you one day." Karin says angrily. "Yeah right bitch." I say as she goes after sasuke. Everyone goes to their rooms. I go to mine after everyone leaves. I open my door. Hop on my bed and lay down. Sasori comes in "Hey, umm. What was that kiss about.." I look up "Oh um cause sasuke was getting on my nerves." Sasori looks down sadly, "oh okay..good night then." He turns around and closes my door. I yawn and look around for a while.

-hours later-

It's like 4:00 in the morning and I still haven't slept. I roll around my bed and sigh. I get up. Look around and gently open my window. I jump out and land in the grass. I get up and start walking towards the village. I end up getting there. I go to my house and say "home sweet home." I get some food and eat. I look at all the lights for the parade their having. I get dressed and head out to it. I see Naruto and Sakura, my eyes widen with happiness. "SAKURA! NARUTO!" They both look at me and smile, they run towards me. I hug them and they hug back. "I missed you two so much!" I say happily. "We missed you too!"

We walk around and laugh, talk, and eat. It was a fun time.