Lies.

Sakura's POV:

I turn around and see Y/N leave.
I sigh and get in front of the food place. I say "NARUTO!" He turns around and says "Yes?" I say "Wanna get some ramen?" He nods in excitement and runs towards me. He says "It's on me!" I say "Thank you so much Naruto." I mumble under my breath and say "I love you too." He says "What was that Sakura?" I say "Nothing!"

Y/N POV:
When we are back at the hide out Itachi says "I walk in then you walk in" I nod and he walks in then I do. Everyone is like "OOo what were you two doing?" Karin glares at me and says "Hmph! They wouldn't be able to do anything! She doesn't even have boobs!" I look at her and say "Shut up four eyes." She gets up and walks up to me then. It was right there. When she slapped me.

.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
........

"Y/N GET OFF OF KARIN!"
"FIGHT!"
"OH SHIT!"
"OW!"
"ITACHI DO SOMETHING!"

I'm on top of Karin hitting the shit out of her. Her nose is bleeding, I continue while the others try to stop me. Karin tried to throw me off but she's run out of chakra. I get off of her because they pull me off. My knuckles are bloody. Karin gets up and comes towards me and then falls face first. I remain untouched. Blood is on the floor cause of her nose. I walk off and Itachi comes after me. Him and I walk in the room, he closes the door. He says "Why did you do that." I say "that's what she gets for slapping me." He comes closer and takes dry blood off my face. My jaw tenses I look at him, grab him by the collar of his uniform. I then kiss him.