The past.

Y/N POV:

I wake up in Sasuke's bed in some of his clothes. I open my eyes fully and say "S-Sasuke..?" He was up already he was getting dressed. He says "Yes?" I say "I love you." He blushes and says "I-I love you too." I get up and smile at him. He smiles back. I yawn and say "what's for breakfast?" He say "This D-" He cuts himself off. I say "EW SASUKE!!" He laughs and says "I'm kidding I'm kidding." I say in a playful way "I sure hope so." He says "Anyway get dressed and we can go get breakfast." I nod and get dressed as he sits on the bed. He says "Your cute." I say "I know." He says "Rude." I smirk and turn around and get on top of him. He says "What are you doing..?" I say "GUESS WHAT TOMORROW IS!!" He says "Friday?" I say "IDIOT ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!" He says "Your turning?" I say "14!" He says "Haha I'm older." I slap him in a playful manner and he rolls his eyes. I say 'I love you' to sasuke not very often. The fact we've been dating for 6 months. I jump on top of him again and get close to his face. He kisses me and my eyes widen then close. We get up and leave. I get up and my neck hurts "Sasuke my neck hurts." He looks at it and says "I gave you love marks remember?" I blush and say "Shut up." He says "I'm serious." I ask "How did you clan die?" He says with hesitation "My brother Itachi.." I had a flashback of one specific bandit my (Brother/Sister) (A/N.) Sasuke says "it's whatever. And why are you the last of your clan..?" I say "bandits.. one of them was my (brother/sister) (her/his) name is (A/N)." He says "oh." I grab his hand and smile then I say "I love you, Sasuke Uchiha."