Naruto's Huge Secret.

Y/N POV:
A few weeks later after healing I decided to stay in the leaf village for awhile. Naruto and Sakura are kind of dating? I don't know, kinda hard to explain. Today Naruto and Sakura are have there "one month anniversary." I try to figure out what I am with Itachi, I really want to be like Sakura and Naruto. They're cute together. As I snap out of my thoughts Naruto is there with some apples. He gently hugs me and says "how are you?" I say "good thanks for asking." With a soft smile. Naruto says "I need to tell you something. Kind of important.. I think." He sighs and I say "what is it?" He says "I know this will kind of come out really forward but, ugh I don't know how to say this it's kind to explain. Your going to say something like 'but it's your anniversary today!' I know it is but I have feelings for someone else and don't get the wrong idea it's not someone here anymore." I say "Naruto who is it." He sighs and say "It's.. it's.." He studders and point a picture of our team. I say "KAKASHI?! WHAT THE FUCK NARUTO HES LIKE 29 AND YOUR LIKE 13!" He says "NO NO NO! NOT KAKASHI WHAT THE HELL!" He chuckles and says "It's sasuke you idiot." I gasp and say "your gay?" He nods and I squeal "NARUTO THATS SO CUTE HOW YOU LIKE SASUKE!! But he isn't here." Naruto nods and says "I know he isn't but I've been liking him for awhile, and I can't tell Sakura because she'll get mad." I nod and give him a thumbs up. I say "I swear I won't tell anyone!" I also say "I guess." He hits me on the head gently and I laugh.