Itachi's sin.

Y/N POV:

Itachi says "Sasuke."
———————————————
I look up at Itachi and he looks back and puts his arm around me. He rests his head on my shoulder I run my fingers though his hair and I walk to the bed. We both lay down next to each other. He lays his hand on my chest and says "you're mine, no one else's." I look at him and kiss him on the forehead. He dozes off with his hand on my chest. I doze off.

Itachi's POV:

I wake up and get up from the bed. (y/n) is asleep I smile lightly and kiss her on the cheek. I whisper "I love you.."  I put the blanket on her and she moans a name lightly "I-Itachi." She shifts her body to the other side. I blush. I put the blanket on her and walk out. I see Karin and Oaroachimau. I say "Hello Karin." She bolts her head up and smiles and says "Hi Itachi~kun!" She hugs me then kisses me.

Y/N POV:

I wake up and hear kissing noises it's coming from out side the room. I get up and peak out. The four eyes is trying to kiss Itachi but he pushes her off. He says "I already have someone Karin." She says "W-WHAT?!" She says "WHO IS SHE??!?" Itachi looks at her and says "(Y/N.)" Karin gets mad and says "That whore! I'll beat her ass!" I walk out and say "Whose ass?" She looks at me and says "YOURS!" I laugh and say "don't try me four eyes." Itachi grins. Karin storms off into her room.