29. Chance

Nathan White

I can't hold back my smile after what happen tonight. I get back to my penthouse and go to my desk. After all day long I'm with my daughter then I think I should go back to my work. I was just starting with my works and after get any document, something caught my sight. A letter from Ariella that my father should give me seven years ago, so many things happen and I'm not yet have a chance to open her letter. I take it and open the letter.

Hi Nath..

I don't know what should I do to meet you.. I wish you receive this letter..

Nath... I'm scared... I don't understand with all of these.. I was there at that night when they announced your wedding in less than a months.. I just can freeze on my feet. I try to looking for you.. I'm sorry, I just so shocked with that news.. I go to Seattle that night without telling you.. This is too complicated to be true..

Every night I always hope that this is just a nightmare and when I woke up, I wish you  just here.. beside me.. but this wasn't a nightmare.. When I open my eyes, you're not with me... Is just me.. alone..

I just try thinking about everything.. about us... I don't know what should I do.. I just thinking I'm not good enough for you.. Maybe we shouldn't be together Nath? I do tell my self to walk away.. but my heart always stand still for you.. Destiny seems laugh of us.. I don't know what should I believe Nath.. Are you just in my dream? or should I let you go?

You never told me before that you've been bethrothed like your father said? is true? I need you to tell me the truth Nath.. Please let me know these.. Don't left me hanging by myself..

I wish we could meet and talk about this.. I lost my phone, but I tried to call your phone and come to your office, but you're not there...

I will be waiting in the park beside your office tonight.. Please come.. for me and our baby...

Love,

Your Ella.

I closed my eyes and hold my face. This letter...

she waiting for me that night.. If only I get this letter, I will come and meet her at the park.. but I never had a chance to know about this. I shakes my head.. I tried to calm my anger.. My father already ruin everything.. I wipe my face..

This is the reason why she never call me again.. I never come while she was waiting me there..

Ariella... I'm sorry baby.. 

I take my phone and get a phone call.

"I need you to do something for me.. tomorrow night.." I said to Darren.

Ariella Grace

I look at my self in the mirror. I made a little messy bun with my hair and pick a navy blue dress above my knee with long sleeve. This dress just simple , I put my black stiletto.. I try to breath to calm my heartbeat.. I brush a red lipstick to my lips..

"Wooahhh!!! Mommyyy!" Anna came to my room.

"Hai baby.." I get down facing her.

"You looks beautiful... are you going to dating with daddy?"

"Umm... we just going out for dinner." I smile.

"I wish mommy can be together again with daddy." I stand silent and look at her blue eyes.

"I wish that mommy could stay with you forever.." I hold her chin.

"Come on..." I hold her hands and get into her room. Marie just stay beside Alya. I just hestitate to go out tonight. Alya said she didn't feeling well.

"She will be okay.. I will inform you if something happen.." Marie said.

"Honey.. are you okay?" Alya nodded and smile.

"Please mommy.. just get out with daddy.. I'll be alright... Aunty marie is here and Anna is here with me." She smile.

"Mommy will come back soon." I kiss her forhead.

"Mommyyyy daddy is hereee" I heard Anna said from downstairs. I look at Marie.

"Go..." she said with genuine smile. I see Alya gave me her thumbs up. I sighed and walk downstairs.

I could said he staring at me so intense and never take off his sight from me. He always looks presentable for me. He had a suit with a navy blue shirt. Coincidentally we use the same color tonight.

"Hii" He smile and I could see Anna pull his hands and mine and let him hold it.

"Have a nice dinner mommy." Anna smile. I see Nathan gave a kiss on her head and still holding my hands.

He opened the door and let me slid in. I murmur thank you and smile.

"You looks so breathtaking... as always.."

"Thank you Nath.. you do to.."

"I know that." We both laugh. He parked his car and we both get in the place. I could see this is a fancy and romantic restaurant. There are a big glass with night light all over the city as the view. I just amazed and he still hold my hands while we are sitting beside the big glass.

"Do you like this place?" he ask and let me be back that I was here with him.

"Yes.. This place is so beautiful.." I smile widely.

I could see there are not many people in this restaurant. After we both have ordered, Nathan gave me his hand.. I furrow my eyebrow questioning.

"Have a dance with me." He said and I see there are few couples enjoying a little dance in the middle of restaurant while someone has playing a beautiful melody from piano there.

I smile and take his hands.

He place his hand behind my waist and pull me closer while I put my hands above his hand and the other on his shoulder.

"I love when I see you smile." he said and make me blushing.

"Why we just looks like two lovebirds or maybe just like a odd teenagers?" I smile.

"Why not?" we just keep swing slowly and move with all the instrumental piano has played. We just swing for awhile, feeling the presence of each other. His eyes never leave mine, so do I.

"I want be with you.. now.. tomorrow.. next week.. next year.. and forever.." I just can look at those blue eyes..

"Should I gave an answer?" I teasing while we still holding and swing with the melody.

"You can answer it just when you said yes for the answer.." We both chuckled and suddenly he pull me in to his hug. He holding me tight and gentle caress my back. I could feel he kiss my head that laid down on his chest.

"I'm sorry..." he whisper. I release our embrace and facing him.

"What for?"

"Cause I didn't came up that night.. are you waiting for me?" I just silent and holding back my tears.

"Yes... I'm waiting you to come that night.." I nodded and then he hug me tightly. I just remember at that night I was waiting him until the sun comes up but he never ever come.. The memory seems come and kick in, and I couldn't hold back my tears again.