22. Ballerina Stuff

Nathan White

It's been three days since I didin't meet my daughters. I need to go back to Los Angeles and finish all the meetings and work and go back again to Seattle. After what I just saw in Ariella house, I think I need distraction with my works and drowning in there. I can't denied that I'm hurt knowing she's with another guy.. happy, sound and with my daughter too. But I can't bear to stay away from my daughter. Weird feeling but this is what I feel right now.

Even when I just landed in Seattle, I called Marie and ask her to let me pick up them after school today. I miss them.. and here I am standing, waiting them to come out from the school.

"Uncle Nath!" I take a look and see my beautiful girls just running through me. I kneeling and open my arms and hug them.

"I miss you!" Alya said.

"I miss you too.. where have you been?" Anna looking at me.

"I miss both of you too..I need to finish my work so I can be here longer than before.. " I kiss them.

"I'm happy to see you." Anna said and hug me again.

"Me too... let's have some lunch first and then we had some fun?"

"Yesss! I'm hungry.. can we get pizza uncle?" Alya said innocently.

"Alright! Pizza!" I lift them up in both of my arms.

"Hallo princess." Darren greet them and open the door for us.

"Hi Uncle Darren!" They greet him too. As always I put Alya in the carseat and Anna on my lap.

We are going to the Italian restaurant. I get in and have a seat with them beside me.

"Uncle! You know? I will join the ballet class next week" Anna said excitedly.

"Really? I would love to see you."

"Not yet uncle.. it's not a perfomance, I just attend the class."

"and you'll have a show one day."

"Yeah you should Anna. I see you swing sometimes like a ballerina." Alya said.

"Okay.. how about we are looking for you ballet shoes after this lunch?"

"Really? Can I?" Anna's eyes dilated, I could tell how happy she is.

"Yes... and you little princess, what do you want?" I look at Alya.

"I don't know" she shrug and smile innocently. I chuckled and messed her hair. Then the waiters come and serve our lunch, pizza large with mozarella cheese on top.

"Uaaaaa" I see they formed O with their mouth.

"Let's eat so much as you can!" I smile and we took a pizza.

I took a pizza and feed Alya and Anna too and they did the same for me.

"This is so good!" Alya said and dance with two thumbs up. 

"hmmmm" I see Anna still eat her pizza. I took the napkin and wipe Anna's mouth and Alya too.

"Oh! I'm so full!" Anna caress her tummy.

"Oh! My tummy feels like gonna blow up" Alya said dramatically. I chuckled and caress her cheeks.

"Okay then.. as my promise, come on we're looking for your ballet shoes" I took Alya in my arm and hold Anna walk out from the restarurant. We strolling around the shop and get in the ballerina shop.

"I need a set of ballerina stuff for my daughter." I said to the clerk. I lift Alya on my laps and waiting Anna in the fitting room. then the clerk open up the curtain. My beautiful Anna dress with a pink tutu skirt and a pink ballerina shoes too.

"WOOAAHHH" I see Alya closed her mouth seems amazed.

"Wait for a second" I take out my phone and take a picture of her. She smile happily.

"Oh! I really want to go to Ballet class too." Alya said sadly.

"Why not? Just give me one more set for her." I said to the clerk.

"I can't uncle.. Mom said the doctor won't let me do like an exercise things like that, they said I'm not yet ready for that and I think I'm not able to dance as good as Anna did."

"Don't said that.." Anna hug her.

"This sir." Clerk come and hold a set of the same stuff.

I put her down and facing me.

"Listen.. maybe you're not ready as they told you but just have it one for you? Do you want it?" I touch her chin and looking at her. She nodded happily and jumping go to the clerk to go to fitting room.

Anna come and hug me.

"I'm so happy.. Thank you... Thank you for be here." I hug her and kiss her head.

"Your welcome baby." I take her to sit on my lap while we are waiting Alya to finish with her stuff. Then the curtain just open and there are Alya with pink tutu skirt like Anna. Anna jump and go through her. They both jump happily and laugh.

"Look at here." I said and take their picture. They're gorgeous.

They come and run through me. I almost lost my balance while they suddenly hug me happily. I hug them back. I would do anything for their smile like these. I walk with them holding both of my hands. But before we reach the main door, we stop our step. I see Ariella stand in front of the door.

"Mommy!" They release my hand and run through her.

Darren came and hold their ballerina stuff and gave it to Ariella. Ariella take all of that stuff and hug their daughters.

 "Hey honey.. just get in with aunty Marie." She said to them. but Anna was run through me and hug me. I kneeling facing her. I hold her cheek and she hug me.

"I'm so happy today... thank you for the Ballet stuff!" she whisper to my ears than kiss my cheek before she run back to her mom.

"Bye uncle!" Alya and Anna waves me goodbye and get in the house left me with Ariella here.

I look at Ariella and we stay silent for a minutes.

"Excuse me.." I turn around and walk away. I think I'm still mad at her while seeing her with other guy. Who's the hell am I? Do I have right to be mad at her? Stupid! I curse my self. I sighed.

"What do you want Nath?" I stop my step and turn around looking her.