13. Meets Daddy

Nathan White

I wake up and heading to my bathroom. I get dressed on my black suit then get down stairs.

"Good morning sir" I look at Jane who take a good care of my penthouse. Then I look at the girl in the bar stool.

"Good morning Jane" I walking towards them. I see that the girl is stop drinking her milk and looked down her hands on her laps.

I sit beside her then still watching her.

"Hello.. Good morning.." I talk to her. She look at me hestitantly.

"Good morning." She said almost whisper. I look at her face. She looks really like Ella but her eyes is blue. It's different with Ella eyes which is hazel brown.

"So.. young lady.. what is your name?"

"What do you want for breakfast?" Jane asked.

"Give me sandwich too." I said to her and take a look again to this little girl.

"I.. I don't want to tell you.. You're a strangers." She said.

What? I let out chuckled.

"First... I help you, I let you sleep on my penthouse that means you're the second woman ever sleep in there, and then you still don't want to tell me what is your name?" She stare at me. Is she didn't afraid while staring at me?

"You said I'm the second, is Mrs. Sullivan the first one?" She asked.

"No.. She has her own apartement near this building, living with her family. So.. are you gonna tell me or I will call the police for that?"

"No.. please don't.. I don't want to make a trouble again" She begged. I just look at her.

"My name is Anna" She said.

"Anna what? Tell me your full name." I can feel my heart beat so fast. I'm waiting for her answer. I hope not like I was thinking about.

"Anna Rose Grace."

Shit. Grace name.

"Do you know who I am?"

"You... you looks like..."

"like what?"

"like my daddy." She whisper.

"Are you Nathan?"

"What?! Yes, I'm Nathan."

I stare at her unbelief. What?! I need someone explain me all of these.

"What is your mother's name?" I asked seriously while Jane put the sandwich in front of us.

"Ariella Grace." She said.

"How can you get this photo?" I show her the photograph from my pockets.

"That's mine. Why you take it from my bag?" She tried to catch the photo while I didn't allow it.

"Answer me." I said.

"That's my mom. she give it to me." She explained.

"Is your mom married? Your daddy? What are you doing in here?"

"I don't know. She didn't want me to talk about my daddy. Did you know about the photograph? Are you friends of my mom?"

"Friends?" I asked. We are more than just friend. She's my fiance who's running out before the wedding celebration seven years ago.

"How old are you?" Suddenly I was remember to asked her ages.

"Six years old." Shit! I caress my forehead.

"You said before You're thinking that I'm your daddy. How can you said that?" I staring at her eyes. Now, I'm pretty sure that she had same eyes like me.

"I found your photo and mommy. I took one of it and keep it by myself. I thought maybe you are...... my dad." She said.

I sighed disbelief. Is it true that I'm her daddy? I had a daughter? What about the other daughter? Is she married again?

"You both please take the breakfast, and after that you can talk all day long." Jane said.

"Thanks Mrs. Sullivan." She smiles. I still watching on her. She open the sandwich than take out the tomatoes from her sandwich. I take a look at my sandwich. Jane already knows that she should not put tomatoes on my sandwich if she didn't want to get any trouble of her life.

"Why you take out the tomatoes?" I asked.

"I don't like tomatoes." She said than take a big bite of her sandwich.

I sighed. Well.. me too. The fact that she had a photo, her color eyes, the tomatoes. I shakes my head. Is it true? I stand up than walked away from her. I made a call for my personal investigator, Gerrad.

"Check Ariella Grace, Anna Rose Grace, every detail information from the past seven years till now."

"Sir.. I already give you much information about it few years ago." He said on the phone.

"Get the double check for any updates information." I hang up.

I need someone explain me about this. I can't stay any longer without knowing the truth.

"I want to meet your mom." I said.

"Mom is not in Los Angels. She's in Seattle."

"Okay.. Come on we go to Seattle."

"No.. I'm here for study tour and I have to go back to my friends in hotels." I almost forgot asked her how can she get my office.

"How can you get my office?" She still quiet this time.

"Come on.. I want to know the explanation about this.. Please help me too."

"My auntie Marie. She tells that my father live in Los angels. I know that my mom tell her about my daddy but she didn't want to tell me anything about it. She just said that my father work in White's Corporation Building. I went to study tour in here than I go from my hotel to get the office. But I'm late than the office already closed then I decided to wait to the next morning to find my dad. And I was woke up in your penthouse than I realized that you are the man in the photograph."

"Did your mom know you go to the White's building?" She shakes her head and I sighed.

"Call your mom. She must be worried about you." I see she handed the phone and made the call.

"Hallo" She looks at me then I nod.

"Mom.."

"Gosh.. Anna.. Where are you? Are you okay? Mom is come there to get you. Just tell me where are you baby?" I hear she's panicked in the line.

"I'm okay mom.. I'm sorry."

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"I'm going to White's building mom."

"Anna.. how many times we had spoken about this. We already had a deal with this. Ayla is in the hospital, Mommy will get you back. Who are you with?" Then I wave my hands to sign that don't tell her I'm with her. Then I pointed at Jane who's coming from upstairs.

"I'm here with Mrs. Sullivan mom."

"Can I talk to her baby?" I sign with my hand to call Jane.

"Hi.. I'm Jane.. Jeane Sullivan."

"Thank you for take care of my daughter. I will come and pick her. Would you mind if you staying with her a bit longer. I'm in airport for boaring heading to Los Angles now."

"Yes.. I will wait for you to come. I text you where we are meet."

"Thank you so much.. Please take care of my daughter." Then she hangs up.

I look at her while she is crying.