27. Nail polish

Nathan White

I see that Ariella receive a phone call from him. I know sometimes he calling Ariella. I can't bear with that. I take sleepy Anna get out from the car.

"Daddy"

"We are home baby." I kiss her head and stop at my place while I see he standing in front of the door and look at me.

"Oh.. Hi Nath... never thought you'll be here.. hi Anna" I let Anna stand on her feet.

"Hi uncle Daniel" Anna said standing beside me.

"I was going to pick up Arie, we need something to do. I need her help for my new apartement." he smile and waved his hand to the back of me. I turn around and see Ella was there.

"Hi.. I thought you already arrived at home and just waiting you here."

"Um... Daniels.. I have no one watching over my daughter this afternoon. Marie is not coming here and-"

"You can count on me. I can take care of them." I said this without even thinking what I was talking. stupid Nathan, you just let Ariella going out with this man.

"Um.."

"Is that okay if you just there with Anna and Alya while I think I need Arie to help me?" Daniels look at me.

"More than okay.. they are my daughter.. is not really matter for me to take care of them.. I'm her daddy." I came closer to Ariella and take Alya in my arms, she still asleep and put her head on my shoulder.

"Mommy will be back for dinner alright?" She kissed Anna and Alya and look at me for awhile and get in the car. I sighed while I see his car move away. I hold Anna and get in the house.

I put Alya on the bed carefully and Anna sit on my lap and hug me.

"I wish you could stay here with us daddy." I hug her back.

"I wish the same with you baby.. I wish I always be here with you.. " I kiss her head.

"Are you sad?" Anna release our embrace and cupped my face with her tiny fingers on my cheek. I chuckled and see her.

"What do you mean?" I smile.

"Are you sad looking mommy with doctor daniels? cause I'm so sad." I smile and hug her again. am I sad? yes.. I let out my heavy breath while suddenly I feel Alya hold me from behind.

"I wanna come and join a hugging time" she said.

"Are you awake?" she nodded happily.

"Let just play princess daddy as your promise when you get back from LA?" Anna ask me.

"Alright.. I should be a prince than."

"Okay... I will be a princess!" Anna said.

"I wanna be a princess!" Alya said.

I smile and take off my suit and play with them.

"As a princess I should be very pretty!" Alya said and get out from the room.

"Alyaaa where are you going?" I call her.

"I just need something daddy! will be come in a minutes!" she said and while she come in I see she start use the lipstick on her lips.

"Hey princess! are you using this?" I said and she just put the lipstick on her lips.

"I want it too!" Alya gave it to Anna and I watched my daughter was did some messed make up on their face. I just smile and took my phone.

"Dad! I think you better be a queen not a prince? cause I don't wanna share my prince with my sister.." Alya said.

"Alright whatever you want."

"Okay then... as the queen you should put this like us" Anna come on my lap while she start put the lipstick on my lips.

"Oh God! what are you doing guys!" I act like I was going to escape and let them draw my lips. Then I see my face on the mirror. I see they start giggle and laughing. I look at them as I was angry.

"Look what are you doing to me?" I come and catch her while they start moving to escape. I run and catch them and start tickling and attacking them with kisses all over their face.. now their face full of form of my lips. I was really happy heard their giggles and laugh. They did the same to me.

"Wait here!" Then I took my phone and take a selfie with them. We both still laughed. A picture was captured us messed up with our face..

"Okay.. as a queen.. you need another things! just sit here.. we will made you as a gorgeous queen." Anna said.

"Just here daddy.. oopss I'm sorry I mean my queen.. just closed your eyes." I smile while Alya said that to me.

"Okay then." I heard they start giggles again and I open my eyes.

"What color that you choose?" Anna ask me.

"Red?" I said.

"But I like the blue" Alya said.

"Okay then.. red and blue." I smile. Then my daughter just had me a nail polish while they're both looks so serious did this things to me.

Gosh! How could I said no to my daughter? I closed my eyes frustrated how I was look like now.

I look at my watch, this already 7 pm and Ella is not yet coming home. I just ordered Darren to grab pizza for us. Darren just hold back his smile while he see me, but I could said he didin't have any nerve to said one word for me. After we had pizza, I just take them to shower and help them to clean up and tidy up everything have pajamas and get them laid down on the bed to sleep..

"Daddy please just stay with us.." Alya said and I just laid down with them both of my side.

I read them a story till they fell asleep and didn't realized that I was asleep for awhile with them.

"Goodnite baby" I kiss their forhead and get the blanket covered them. I look at my watched, it's already 11 pm but Ariella is not yet home. I just get down and have some water in the kitchen, then when I was turn around I see Ariella there seems surprise looking at me.

"Ummm.. you're home?"

"Yes.. you already awake? I see you sleeping there and don't wanna wake you." I see she holding back her smile.

"Um yes.. I just playing with them and so tired today and get asleep." Ariella come walk closer to me and wipe my cheek with her hands.

"What they did to you?" she smile. than shit! I just realized I'm not yet clean up myself with this mess. I just closed my eyes when my common sense took me a second to realized. I just bite my lips and hold back my smile, feel embarrassed. Ariella walk away and come back again and sign me to sit beside her in the dinning table.

She caress and wipe my cheek, my lips and she took a bottle I think remover for my nail polish. She took my finger and wipe it carefully. I just still looking at her so close.

"Now you're done." she smile and look at me.

I couldn't help my self and kiss her lips. I miss her so much..

I touched my forehead with hers and hold her hands.

"is it too late to wish that one day.. If I had a chance.. I wanna have a family with Anna, Alya as my daughter? and you as mine?"