16. Meet you

Nathan White

I keep her in my arms while Jane coming and told me that Ariella already arrived at Los Angeles and called her. I told her to go the park beside my building. I take Anna on my arms while she shifting and wake up.

"Hey.. that's okay.. just sleep." She laid her head on my shoulder.

"Mommy" she awake and ask me.

"She's arrive we will meet her soon." I walk with her in my arms.

"Tell Darren to be ready in the lobby." I said to Jane while she walk behind me and hold Anna's belongings.

I put her down and to stand by herself and get in the car with me.

"Are you friends of my mommy?" I look at her.

Friends? Should I tell her that I'm not just friends, but I'm her ex-fiance?

"Sir.. as you told, we were going to the park and we already arrive then."

"Thank you Jane, Come on we go outside."

I walked with her beside me, I hold her hands and feel his hands really cold this time. I kneel beside her and look at her. She looks so pale.

"Hey.. are you okay?"

"Just a bit cold." She nodded and I take off my suit then and put it on her shoulder to keep her warm.

She hold my hand with hers and we walk with our hands intertwined. We wait and sit on the bench in the park beside the river.

I could't explain how I'm feeling.. after 7 years than I will meet her again. I remember about 5 years ago, I see her within the distance while she hold her daughter. I believe that's Anna. I just can't believe that she left me and married with another guy and have her own family, while I stand still here. What should I do when I meet her.

"Mommy...." I hear Anna called her and I take a look. She's there looking at me. I couldn't feel my heart beat. I just stand still and look at her. We freeze where we stand and facing each other. She's always look the same when the first time we meet. Beautiful, sweet but I know she's not my Ariella anymore. I look Anna running through her embrace. She hug her tightly like she will never ever let her go. I stand still walking closer and take my suit which was fall when Anna run through her. I see that she release her embrace and hold Anna's hand and walking to me. She look at me while I did the same. I could't tell how much.... how much I miss her.

Ariella Grace

I go to the park and before I take out my phone I heard Anna called me.

"Mommy." I look from the voice and found there she is my daughter and.... Nathan was there standing. Anna running through me and I hold her in my embrace.

"Oh Gosh! Anna!" I kiss her and hug her tightly.

"I'm sorry mommy.. I broke my promise." She sobbing, I couldn't help my tears and release our hug facing her.

"Don't ever do this to me again.. please.." She nodded while our head touchedone another. Then I look at him standing looking through us. I stand on my feet and walk with Anna beside me. My Heart beats so hard. After almost seven years, I know this day will come. What should I do now?

Nathan.. My heart keep calling his name..

When I already standing facing him. I try to fullfil my nerve to talk to him.

"Thank you for take care of my daughter." I see he just nodded and still staring at me.

"Mommm" Anna hold my hands tightly.

"Yes, honey what's wrong?" I look at her while suddenly she fall down but I hold her in my arms.

"Anna... wake up baby.." I said panicked and touched her head burning.I hear she cough and start shaking, before I stand up, Nathan already took her in his arms.

"We should take her to the hospital." He said and I just nodded and following him to his car.

"Go to the hospital." I heard he said to his driver.

"Let me take my daughter." I said to him and he let me hold Anna in my embrace. Then He covered Anna with his suit. I still look at my daughter.

"She will be alright, we will took her to the hospital." I just can nodded with his statement.

When we arrive at hospital, he took Anna in his arms and I just walk following him. We just can sit outside the room while doctor get inside and take care of my daughter. I stand in front of the room while suddenly he came and put his suit on my shoulder.

"You're shaking"

"No... I'm okay. You don't-" I stop while I see his blue eyes staring at me.

"Don't said that you're okay when you're not." I just can keep silent. No.. we can't be like this anymore. I shakes my head and give it back to him.

"No.. I don't need that, as I told you... I'm good." I look at him and sit while he's walk away.

I closed my eyes and hold my head. I wipe my tears. No Ariella.. don't crying... not while you're with him...I said to myself and feel his present beside me and handed me a cup of hot tea.

"Thanks." I take a sip of the tea.

"Is she your daughter?" I look at him and feel my heart start racing till I was so scared that he could hear the beats. No... not now...

"Yes.." I said silently nodded and try to calm myself. I try to avoid his stare. I couldn't bear looking at him.

"She is adorable, beautiful and sweet .. just like you." I couldn't said any words. I just keep silent and handed my tea tightly.

"Is she my daughter?" Then my heart stop beating... Come on Ariella... you've gone this far, don't ruin everything.

"No.." I said calmly and look at him. He chuckled and wipe his face.

"Sorry... stupid question right?" Then the doctor came out. I stand up and reach him.

"Hows my daughter doctor?"

She's alright , she just have dehydration, cold and also fever. I already give her a medicine and also injection for the fever."

"Can I take her home with me tonight? I have a midnight flight."

"I suggest to let her take a rest for a day till she's in a good condition for the flight."

"Yeah.. I understand.. Thank you doctor." I get in the room and look at my baby sleeping on the bed. I came closer and hold her hands. I kiss her and caress her face.

"Mommy's here baby.. Just sleep and rest.. we will go home soon.." I kiss her again.