2. First day school

Anna Grace

"Good bye Mrs. Julian, see you tomorrow." I packed my books and take my backpack. I run to the hallway and go through the Alya's classroom.

"Alya..." I go to her class but she's not there. Alya where are you?

"Hei.. do you see my little sister? her name is Alya, Alya Rose Grace, you know her?" I ask one of the student who get out from her class.

"Alya? the alien?" then they running and laugh.

"Hey! how dare you! I'm gonna tell this to Mrs. Diana!" I said to them.

Alya where are you?? What happen today? I run to another class and still not found her.

"Mrs. Diana?" I came to her room.

"Oh.. Hai Anna.."

"Mrs. Diana.. I'm coming to see my little sister but I can't find her anywhere. Would you help me?"

"What's your little sister name?"

"Alya.. Alya Rose Grace."

"Okay.. come on we will find her." Mrs. Diana hold my hands and we are strolling around the school.

Finally I found her sitting on the bench. I get of my hands from Mrs. Diana's grip then running to her. I step carefully in front of her.

"Hei... I've been looking for you for the entire school.."

"I don't want to go to the place where there isn't you and mommy." she hug me.

"Why Alya? You have to tell me." She start sobbing.

"My bag was fell on the floor, and the little oxygen tube was get out from my bag. then they asked me what is that, then I said that's an oxygen tube for help me to breath, then they laugh at me and start mocking me that I'm alien. Anna... am I alien?"

"No.. you're not.. you're my beautiful sister. You're not an alien?! Who dares said that?"

"Anna.. I wanna go home.. please Anna.." She hug me tightly.

"Alya.. you need to tell me who did this to you? Mocking someone is not a polite attitude. I will not allowed my student have this kind of behavior. Do you want to help me?" Mrs. Diana kneel down beside us.

"Help you with what?" She said with her little sobbing.

"Help me to tell them that their attitude was really bad and they should apoligize for that."

"But I need to go to school again tomorrow?" She tigtened her grip on my hands.

"Alya.. I will beside you.. and Mrs. Diana will be there too. If you're not come up that means that you lose from them Alya."

"Should I?"

"Hei bunny.. do you like school? I mean the lesson, or another friends?" she nodded.

"Alright.." she smile. I hold her hands and Mrs. Diana walked us to the gate while mom already waiting.

"Just wait inside the car with aunty Marie. Mommy will talking with Mrs. Diana." Then we get inside the car.

"How's your first day Anna, Alya?" Aunty Marie asking.

"Good aunty." I smile. "And you little one?" Alya just nodded.

We just sit on the back seat and waiting mommy. I look at Alya who already fall asleep on my shoulder. Alya... don't be afraid, I will protect you.. I will not let these happen again.. then I feel so sleepy and closed my eyes.

Ariella Grace

"Mrs. Grace, I need to inform you something. Anna come to my room and told me that she can't find her little sister then we strolling around the school together to find Alya. Alya was sitting on the bench then she was crying."

"What happen to her?" I asked.

"I'm so sorry, this must be my fault, I should take a good attention to her. She said her backpack was fell on the floor and her oxygen tube was get out from her bag and while another student found out and ask her what is that, they think Alya is an alien who need oxygen to breath in here...I don't know when this is happen, but maybe I will fixed all of these. I just need you to help me and encourage Alya that she will be okay at school. I'm full responsible for what happen today and as a teacher, I really apologize for these."

"Oh... yeah.. I understand." I nodded and heading back get inside the car.

"Hei.. why take time so long, look they fell asleep." Marie said.

"Marie.. I think I'm wrong.."

"What's wrong? is there any problem?" she asked.

"Alya got a trouble in her first day at school." I look a her.

"Maybe I should think twice about home schooling or something-"

"Hey... Arie... don't blaming yourself.. they will be okay.. don't think to much.. let the kids enjoy their school life like any other kids" I nodded.

I look at my both angels who sleep on the backseat... I love you both so much! I sighed.