14. Go To Los Angeles

Ariella Grace

I standing beside Alya's bed, she's still sleeping. Last night she had trouble and can't breath normaly, even the oxygen tube doesn't help her. So I bring her to the hospital. The condition getting better. That's what doctor said, but I'm really worried about her. I just had few hours of sleep.

"Mom" She opened her eyes.

"Hei Honey... how do you feeling?" I smile.

"Better mom.."

"Good morning Alya.." Doctor Daniel comes and greeting us.

"Good morning doctor." I smile at him.

"Good morning doctor Daniel." Alya smile.

"She's good. You don't have to be worried. She just a bit too tired and that's not an apnea." Doctor said.

"Thank you doctor." I nodded.

"Daniel.. just call me with that." He said.

"Doc- I mean Daniel.. When she able to discharge from the hospital?" I asked.

"She's good. She can go home this afternoon. I already check and everything was really good." He smile.

Thanks God. That's a relief in my heart. Then suddenly my phone got buzzed. I see the caller ID is Mrs. Julian, Anna teacher. What's wrong? Why is she calling?

"Excuse me doc.. I mean Daniel, I need to take this call." I said and go out from the room.

"Hi Mrs.Julian."

"Hi Mrs. Grace.. Sorry for calling but I need to inform you about this." She sounds worried.

"Yes.. is there anything wrong? Is Anna get in trouble?" I heard she sighed. What is going on?

"Mrs. Grace sorry to inform you this, but Anna went away from the hotel. Her friends said that she go to find her daddy in the night without our permission and still not get back to hotel now. Maybe you can call her daddy and confirm this?"

What?

I just quiet. How can it be? Anna.. Nathan? No.. How did she know that Nathan stay in Los Angeles. This is what I'm afraid of.

"Mrs. Grace?" I came back on the phone.

"Yes.. I'm here. Sorry for being quiet I'm just a bit shocked." I sighed. Anna.. why you're never listening me. Why you're so much more like your daddy.

"Sorry Mrs. Grace, can you confirm or made a phone call with Anna's father? We also need to know that she's okay." Mrs. Julian said on the phone.

How can I call him, even I didn't know his number. What I need to do.. Anna.. Annaa...

"Mrs. Julian.. I will came to Los Angels today.. I call you when I get there." I hang up and closed my eyes.

Think Ariella.. think... Ayla? What about Ayla? Suddenly someone tap my shoulder makes me jump on my feet.

"Ohh.." I gasped some air.

"Sorry.. are you okay? Is something wrong?" Daniel said.

"My daughter.. Anna is lost in Los Angeles. I need to get there to find her but Alya-"

"I take care of Alya, can I?" He smile.

"Are you sure?" I look at him.

"Yeah.. if you allowed me too.. Alya will come to my house, my mom will be very happy if she's coming. We will take a good care of her"

"I'm sorry to makes you get into trouble Daniel." I smile apologetic.

"No.. you don't.. Don't be worried about Alya.. I hope that Anna will be find immediately." He nodded.

"Yes, Thank you Daniel, I need to see my daughter first." I get in the room.

"Alya.. would you mind if you stay with Doctor Daniels for maybe 2 days? Auntie Marie have something to do outside the city and Mom will pick up Anna?"

"Yes mom.. is that means Anna will come home earlier before Sunday? Yeayyyy! I got my sister back!" She yelling happily and dancing on her bed without notice her IV.

"Be careful with your hands honey." I smile.

"Be nice with Doctor Daniel and his mom okay?"

"Okay.. mom." I kissed her head than go towards doctor Daniels.

"Thank you Daniel. I owe you this."

"No problem. Take care Ariella." I nodded and heading back to home. I get my coat, my laptop then booking the ticket as soon as I can get there then I driving through the airport.

I get my bag and my laptop then my phone was buzzed. I see the number from the caller ID. It's from Los Angeles, It's My Anna.

"Hallo" I said while walking in the airport.

"Mom.."

I stop walking. I sighed. Anna. My Anna.

"Gosh.. Anna.. Where are you? Are you okay? Mom is come there to get you. Just tell me where are you baby?"

"I'm okay mom.. I'm sorry." She said.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to White's building mom."

What? Gosh! How did she find it? No... Nathan shouldn't meet her. No one will take my daughter from me. No.. I'm coming get you Anna. I feel anger in my blood. How if Nathan find her? I go away from Los Angeles to the Seattle, have a new life with her and Alya. No.. I closed my eyes and said.

"Anna.. how many times we had spoken about this. We already had a deal with this. Alya is in the hospital, Mommy will get you back. Who are you with?"

"I'm here with Mrs. Sulivan mom." Mrs. Sulivan? Who is she? Maybe I will ask more laters.

"Can I talk to her baby?"

"Hi.. I'm Jane.. Jane Sulivan."

"Thank you for take care of my daughter. I will come and pick her. Would you mind if you staying with her a bit longer. I'm in airport for boaring heading to Los Angles now."

"Yes.. I will wait for you to come. I text you where we are meet."

"Thank you so much.. Please take care of my daughter." Then I hang up. I get in the plane.

I feel a bit relief after the call. At least I know that my daughter is fine. That's really matter. I will get you Anna. Mommy coming get you. I look away from the window, remember that this the first time I laid my feet again to Los Angeles after almost seven years then I should go back there. I hope she didn't find Nathan. Please God.. don't take away my daughter.. she's my one and only..