5. Fight

Anna Grace

I go to school without Alya. She still stay at the hospital. Mom get me to school and after that she go to hospital again.

"Anna...want to join us to canteen?" one of my friends ask me.

"Yes.. alright." I said and we go to canteen together.

"Hows your sister?" Lara asked me.

"My mom said she's getting better."

"Hey Guys... You know what?! My daddy buy something for me... guess what?! A barbie house, complete with the new barbie.." Luna came to us and tell us excitedly.

"Me too... My dad buy something for me too.. I said I want an automatic aeroplane and he bought the new version and this weekend we will play it together in our backyard." Brian said proudly.

"That's awesome!" I said.

"That's sounds cool Brian!" Carra said.

"How about your daddy Carra?" Luna asked her.

"Ummm.. nothing special.. last weekend , we just going for shopping and my dad has bought me a pair of pink shoes.. and the special things is.... Me, my dad and my mom will be going to disneyland in this weekend!" Carra said happily.

"Wooooooo.... I never go to disneyland!" Brian said.

"I already going there twice" Luna said.

"And how about you Anna?" Lara ask me.

"Um... my mom take me and my sister for grocery shopping and we also cooking together.. that's really fun." I smile to them.

"I hope I could cook with my mom too but I don't think my mom can even cook" Carra said.

"How about your dad?" Brian ask.

Dad? a weird word for me. What should I said about this? Even I don't know what should I said?

"mmmmm" I confused how to started.

"Yes.. tell me about your dad too Anna." Carra said.

"Honestly... I don't know how to tell you about him" I shrugged.

"Why?" Luna frown her eyebrow.

"Cause I never meet him." I shakes my head and I see Brian, Carra and Lara seems shocking like gasping for air with my statement.

"Wait.. do you mean that you don't know your dad?" Lara asked confused.

"Can be told like that." I shrugged and smile.

"So you don't have daddy? This is unbelieveable!" Brian said.

"My mom said if the children have no father, they can be called a bastard." Luna said.

"Don't said that! I have a daddy... I just don't know where is he." I said with a little anger in my voice. The fact is I don't know him. I don't know what is he look like? I don't know where is he?

"Hahahahaha.. That's mean you don't have a daddy... Girl without daddy! G-W-D...Girl Without Daddy" Luna mocking me. I see that Brian laughing too.

"Don't said that Luna.." Carra said.

"Why? I just tell the truth.. she have no daddy... I don't think I want to play and be friends with the girl without daddy." Luna said.

"Why do you said things like that Luna.." My eyes start watering.

"Why you never tell us that you don't have daddy?" Lara ask.

"Girl without daddy" Luna mocking me again and Brian laugh out loud again.

"Stop it" My voice was trembling but they wont stop it.

"That's the truth. Why don't you want to hear the truth?" Luna said.

"Stop it please.." I'm begging and closed my ears.

"Anna have no daddy." Luna and brian start singing. Then I push her. We are fighting. I tell her to stop but she didn't listen. She yanks my hair and I did the same. Then I feel someone hug me and I see there is Mrs. Diana and Mrs. Julian hold Luna. I start sobbing and hug Mrs. Diana.

Ariella Grace

I walk as fast as I could to get to school. I got called from Mrs. Julian who said that Anna has fight with her friends. How did this happen? What happen with her? Anna never fight with anyone. I talk to Mrs. Julian and she told me the story.

"Thank you Mrs. Julian. I'm sorry for what happen." I said guilty. I see my baby still sobbing and I hold her hand. I said to Mrs. Julian to take her home after this. She still silent and didn't want to talk to me.

"Are you hungry?" I said when I hold her hand to go to car park. She still look down and shakes her head.

"Don't you want to talk to mommy?" I asked.

She just look down on her feet and shakes her head again.

I get down as height as her sight.

"Baby.. look at me.." I hold up her chin. I see her watery eyes looking at me.

Oh Baby.. I can't bear looking she's crying.

"What happen? Tell me.. I want to hear all the stories from you."

"You already know all of it from Mrs. Jullian." she said barely heard.

"But I want to hear it from my daughter." I smile and caress her red cheeks. She looking at me.

"She said.... I'm the girl without daddy" One tears go down on her cheek. I stand still looking at her. What should I do with this?