Boboiboy Dark

'If they could just use the trees then why didn't they?'

Boboiboy didn’t know but it wasn’t the time question.

Ochobot had the portal straight into the side by the fireplace of the mansion. An aura of purple and change of gravity shook the countertop and table stands.

Boboiboy rushed into the mansion. He could see everyone's worry ridden on their eyes. A sensation flushed over him, a sort of feeling and he felt like it was taking over him.

Kaizo was furiously typing over a hologram by the side, not noticing Boboiboy nor anyone at the moment.

"Kaizo let's-"
"No Boboiboy, you need to stay here. I'll explain later. Max and Julian? Take care of him if anything goes wrong."

"What could go wrong when Fang's over there?!" Boboiboy shouted, momentarily silencing him.

Kaizo bit his lips. This was too soon for Boboiboy.

"You might harm him if I let you anywhere near him. So just, stay here."

Kaizo stopped the hologram and dashed into the teleportation hole.

_____________________________________________

On Earth

Grasses flew all over as barges of shadow finhers followed Fang's hands.

Fang screamed, throwing anything had around. Ying felt terrified but Yaya was there, quick on her feet.

"Gravity pull!"

The sudden heaviness pulled him down.

"I'm NOT going to spare any or you!!"

He threw something hitting Tok Aba's forehead, following a scar.

"Calm Down Fang! Please!"
"AHHHHHH!! SHADOW HANDS!!"

His shadow hands came up and banged on Yaya, pushing all of them away. Yaya lost her control on Fang and he was out of the pull. He used dark powers again.

Ying quickly used her slow-mo to get rid of her friends before his vine-like shadows could hit.

"Fang! Stop it!"

Fang stopped at the sound, tilting his head back to see Kaizo and Kai behind him near the door.

"I won't! What would you do, huh?!"

Kai concentrated on Fang calling his move, "Fire slash!"

His attack circled fire around Fang. It whirled around him, limiting his movement.

He couldn't use shadows in this state.

"Stop it! Stop! STOP!!!"

"Energy barrier! Cover him!"

As the barrier covered him, the barrier developed rope like dense energy restraining Fang. Kaizo held on to the barrier and transported his enraged state into the teleportation.

Kai was there looking at the horizon. So this was Earth these brothers had grown to love huh.

"Fang will be alright. Please take care of your wound sir." Kai motioned towards Tok Aba. Yaya spent no time and walked over him, carefully observing his forehead.

"It's okay, just a small scar, nothing much." Yaya spoke up.

"Please take care of Fang." Ying spoke, her worry evident.

"We will." Kai turned his back and followed into the warped hole.

_____________________________________________

In Zelius

They were in nothing but worry. 

"Is Fang going to be alright?" Julian.
"I'm sure he will... be fine." Max replied but his tone gave away.

Just then they heard the heavy screams coming from Fang.

"LET ME GOOO!!! I WILL KILL YOU!!"
A black aura surrounded him, the sudden power surge breaking his barrier.

The barrier broke and fang burst out. He had shadows around him forming a nasty whirlpool. The sharp edges tore apart the fresh paint of walls. Objects surrounding him shattered.

No sound, nothing.
Boboiboy could see Kaizo's concerned eyes as he shielded himself and the rest. He could see them moving forward engaging into the fight.

Yet he couldn't move.

Something was holding him back from hearing anything nor moving. His vision started to get blurry.

"Why didn’t you say you're taking him here?! We could've moved Boboiboy somewhere else!" Megen shouted.

They knew of this case. How Boboiboy might lose control in the face of a darker element, that controlled Fang.

Another barge of attacks followed, forcing them to take action.

"You guys really didn’t see him huh. He was already losing control." Kaizo's statement stunned the others.

He felt defeated. For a human to sustain damage was inevitable. He knew it but somewhere inside..

He hoped to never see this day.

"Move. Let me take care of this bratty prince."

The voice was familiar but not the wording.

A certain black capped boy in white blazer walked towards Fang, hands in his  black pants that had zigzag strips of white.

"Boboiboy.. dark?"

"Yours truly."

_____________________________________________

To Be Continued

A/N: I suck at describing outfits okay.

When you like your own editing and gush on boboi dark be like-

Anyway, hope you liked it!