An Effort Made by Many

Boboiboy as promised, he would split up in a elements and support Kaizo with his tasks.

Of course it was a secret only kept to Fang.

"Kaizo I have made sure we have the things you'd need except one. The black crystals. Those can only be found one center of the royal mansion. And.." Kai paused.

"I have to go get it then."
As if it were a simple thing.

"That means, I'll be going too."

"I won't put any of you in danger. Did you think I'd risk it by letting you go there? It's out of the question."

"I told you I'd do anything but put You at risk over there. Besides I have the other half of your power remember?"

Kaizo mentally face-palmed at her. Why is she so stubborn?

"What are you talking about?" Fang came in front of them looking curious.

"Oh nothing, Fang." Kiara smiled seeing his messy bed hair. Fang probably just woke up.

"She was just babbling about her powers, Fang" Kiara glared at him for his retort while Kaizo just smirked at her.

Boboiboy was far more curious to hear that, "You have powers? How'd you get them?"

"Oh! About my powers? Actually, they are Kaizo's. But I was tasked to handle them. It's the anti side of his powers or you can say his dark ones."

The atmosphere took a heavy turn as the rest fell silent.

_____________________________________________

FLASHBACK

The twelve years old Kaizo had been told a million of times that he'd be having a power that would be the greatest and yet the most destructive should he chose the latter. His mother had him trained till he visibly fell to his knees. All for this greater power. 

Finally the day arrived. The palace was adorned with the finest detail to hold the a great ceremony. He was well dressed and in his finest features.

After all it was his inauguration for his coming of age.

Kiara was there along with her father, the first space rebel captain, while her mother attended to her young daughter somewhere in the back.

Meanwhile Kiara sneaked in unnoticeable glances at Kaizo, noticing every miniscule of detail about him. She had seen him before but not formally like this. And here he was, silent and observing.

No one could notice, except her that he looked anxious despite his efforts to hide it.

The ceremony began. Kaizo stood behind him as he continued his speach.

Finally.

"I am honored to give our first ever power, for one too strong, to my eldest son, prince Kaizo. May you use this blessing well my dear."

Laud applaude resonated through out the auditoriam. Everyone cheered on as the mask radiating a deep amber hue was placed over his head.

Except, they were too strong for someone barely his age.

The mask activated, covering his face instantly. He gasped, gripping his hands that held his mothers. It was a struggle to stand upright. He was overpowered beyond his capabilities.

He forced himself to straighten up and focused on breathing. Falling as a prince was simply not an option.

His eyes fell on Kiara's, the instant his mask uncovered and she gasped. She could break through his pretense, clearly seeing his eyes couldn’t lie.