The Dark Side

Fang didn't have to stay at the hospital for too long.

He got discharged in just a few days, astounding the doctors. Though, something was definitely wrong with him. And he knew he shouldn’t shrug it off.

Like that morning before school, he threw up. It was followed by a splitting headache, he also didn't tell all this. He couldn’t say why.

___________________________________________

Day at School

Boboiboy's POV

We all were happy to see Fang at school but.. I don't know why I had a strange feeling that something was off about him. He sat in his usual sit behind me and rested his head on his bench.

"What's wrong Fang?"

"Nothing. Just a little headache." Fang didn’t look up at him.

"Are you sure... do you need me to get you to the nurse's office?"

"Uh, no. It’s okay. I stood up for too long yesterday."

But he hadn’t. Neither did he touch any food in the cafe when we were busy eating.

I wanted to make sure he'd go home safe so I walked with him on the way. Gopal was soon waving us bye while we parted.  After barely walking few steps, Fang was on his side leaning against a wall.

"Fang are you-"
"Goddamn it"

I acted fast enough, catching him before he actually fell and hurt himseld.

"What's going on Fang?"

___________________________________________

This time Kaizo walked out of an attending class and took Victor's sedan car (threatened and claimed his keys) back to the ghost mansion.

Kaizo stood in the hallway looking at Boboiboy thunderstorm.

Good call Boboiboy.
"Everything, in detail"

Boboiboy told him everything he saw till now. Kaizo's face drained of color.

Boboiboy looked tensed seeing his posture, "What is it? Why is he suffering from all this?"

"This could be... his dark side. And if it spreads it would take over making him destructive.."

A hunched sillouhette stood behind a shadowing wall. He clenched his fist and held his head in apparent confusion and terror.

"Am I.. Going to hurt them like this?"

___________________________________________

A/N: Chapters are going to be shorter in the next ones. I'll make them longer when the story gets it's gear whirring.