Of A Warm Day and Nonchalant Sunset

"Hey Fang, don't you feel uncomfortable... staying here?" Kaizo asked, surprised. Both of them stood in front of the glaringly enormous ghost residence, Kaizo second thinking his stay here.

The hidden ship behind Tok Aba's chocolate shop wouldn't be a bad ides to crash in, right?

Not that he was afraid or anything, but this sort of thing could even creep his admiral too, right?

"No I don't anymore. You see, my friends helped me renovate some rooms where I could stay and you know, we made something out of this. Come, I'll show you our creativity." Fang winked.

Kaizo chuckled, "Sure,"

Kaizo followed him and went to wherever he was led to. Walking up the stairs, Fang led him to a modern looking decorated room. It was painted white, furnished with a wooden bed and beside it were two night stands on each side. The room was quite big and had some furniture including a study table and a crafty chair in front of a window. The curtains were a royal blue and a light blue one. The royal blue curtains were pulled together while the light blue ones covered the window so sunlight didn't come directly nor darkened the room.

"Well this is my room. Ying painted the roses for me," Kaizo could swear that Fang was blushing, (right?) "And Yaya insisted that I keep that mirror. I dunno why though. They also helped me renovate the kitchen and hall room, dining room and some spear rooms." Fang smiled at him.

Fang raised his head towards him as if he remembered something.

"You know brother, I renovated a room just like the one you had with the colors you liked." Fang spoke softly.

Kaizo blinked at him at him, confused yet surprised, "You remember that till now?"

Fang nodded. "Crystal clearly. I remember every bit of your old self. Everything." he glanced at him, satisfied for himself, "Surprised?"

Kaizo absent mindedly nodded before realizing. He shook his head slightly, " Yeah. But anyway let's see how decorated my room is. And I'd try to change to be that personality too." Kaizo winked.

'So highly uncharacteristic of him,' Fang looked at him, confusion ridden on his features.

'There's something horribly wrong.' Fang couldn't let this odd feeling go. 'Why, all on a sudden?'

"But why do you want to? And why shouldn't I call you call you captain anymore? Are you hiding something from me?"

Kaizo looked at him for some time then let his head fall, eyes covering with stray purple bangs. He replied, "I'd rather have you show my room, Pang. I may have a reason but it can wait."