At the Peak of Everything

There was a great hassle in the Main Palace. The King was furious when he found out Terence had indeed betrayed them. Queen still stayed down. She was horribly afraid he would do something out of anger. 

"You are to blame for this!" he yelled at her.

"I... I didn't know it'd happen," the queen replied quietly.

"Quiet!" he said now standing up from the chair. He approached her while keeping a death glare, "I won't spare you,"

He gripped her wrist tightly, "You know how much I love my beloved. It was because of her that I had to take the rose from her to heal them. But I won't keep the promise anymore!"

He hissed pulling her to the basement. 

"You will stay here until I get back. Make a mistake and I won't give you another chance!" he yelled proceeding upwards in haste. 

Slam!

The queen stood motionless. She slowly dragged herself towards her twin sister.

"Sister, I had promised you that I would protect your sons, the ones you sacrificed your life for. But-" her voice broke as tears started to fall. She took a deep breath then looked again, "Nothing was right to begin with, is it?" 

"He'll even kill them to save you. I can't help you anymore. I'm sorry..."

Outside the mansion Copters roamed around and soldiers went marching out, all in search of finding them. Killing others who dared to stop them. King Richard was hell bent to find them.

_____________________________________________

Stars sparkled in the sky as if it was blinking. A cool wind brushed past them messing their hair ever so slightly. Two orbs carried two boys. One lighting up in ember other blue.

Kaizo stopped on their narrow path. Terence waited ahead behind.

"What-?" Terence asked.

"Nothing. Just thinking of the days we passed. It's been wonderful..."

"Yeah you could say that. You have really mischievous brother,"

Kaizo chuckled at him, "You could say that"

They fell silent for sometime. Kaizo looked behind at Terence, his crimson eyes glinting in sadness, "Say Terence, if something does happen-"

"No! Nothing's gonna happen," Terence said glaring at him, "Don't you ever go saying that"

"Okay, I won't,"

"What the hell's happening exactly?" A third voice startled them. The jumped slightly.

"What? Boboiboy Dark? You again?" Kaizo said mentally facepalming.

"Yeah. Nice to meet you  too," he said sarcastically.

Boboiboy Dark was then standing in front of them. He had broken Terence's power orb effortlessly and now he was looking at terence.

Dark's eyes widened upon realization, "You're the bastard who shot Fang…" he glared at him summoning a deadly aura around himself. Terence was almost starting to shrink under his glare.

Kaizo suddenly stepped in front. "Dark, now isn't the time for this. Look up,"

Dark looked up to see the two moons almost aligning together. "Achelous finally showed up huh." Dark said quietly. 

"Yes.. Now let's go." Kaizo replied now walking ahead. He didn't look back but he could guess they were staring at him with concern.

'As if I had ever cared for myself,' he thought walking ahead.