Fighting for You

CLASH!

Kaizo was completely furious. 'How could Terence hurt her?!' His heart sank even further each time he saw her in the orb. He knew what it was.

And he knew how bad it could be.

An imaginary illusion to hide the real casualties. Who knows how hurt she is!

He couldn't take it anymore. Fang had been hurt because o them. Now Kiara too?

He stood still to calm himself. What he was about to do was dreadful itself. Either the powers would overwhelm him or he would take control of his full power. 

He reached her and in a swift swing of his hand, he broke the orb. When he settled her down, his eyes caught the glimps of her locket.

The dark locket where his other side of powers are kept. He was about to do the only thing he promised her not to.

He could hear her, momentarily halting his movements.

FLASHBACK

"Kaizo, promise me you will never take this power back to you," Kaira said with concern ridden on her features.

"You wouldn't let me even if I want to, right?" Kaizo said smirking when he saw her blush slightly. Was she just shy or actually embarrassed?

"But if something happens, then?"

"Fine, I will not. Besides they are too much to handle anyway." he admitted in front of her knowing he could trust her.

He looked at her with intent making her blush grow a darker shade of pink. She smiled at him.

'At least he won't push himself.' 
'At least she will be protected with those powers,'

He was definitely falling in love with her.

End of Flashback

Kaizo waited a few more seconds before taking the locket. She visibly winced that made him regret his decision.

'Am I doing the right thing?'
He could hear Terence growl from behind.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Then his eyes snapped open and he proceeded with enough force to break the locket.

Everything felt calm. He anticipated to feel pain, yet it was replaced by something he couldn't fathom. His focus had sharpened, he could observe the guy in front with almost no fatigue.

His power was supporting  all of him.
"Well isn't this nice." his lips formed a smirk reserved for a victor.

"Aren’t you getting cocky?" Terence smirked, 'This is gonna be a good fight. A fight where you will be long DEAD."

Terence leaped in and swung with yet another hard blow. Kaizo now activating his amber self, dodged it easily. 

Terence leaped away while Kaizo stood his ground. Terence changed his tactics. Enhanced speed, he lunged for him using in a zigzag pattern.

His speed making him almost invisible  to the naked eye, he closed in. Kaizo's smirk grew wider under his mask.

His vision has enhanced ten-fold. He could clearly see through his paces. He bent backwards and swung his sword forward, striking with his.