In A Tight Spot

"Hold it. Don't make me chain you Dark."

Julian spoke, wary of his movements.

"If you harm him even by a thread, I'd make sure you-"

Megan was cut short by Dark's gaze, his cold gaze slowly following the rest.

Fang stood still, careful of the new version. Even if he couldn't remember who this is, this boy here... held power.

Dark's gaze stopped at Kaizo and remained fixated. Kaizo grit his teeth.
"I mean no harm to him, Kaizo."

"I don't know about tha-"

They flinched as Fang screamed. His body surrounded by his shadows encircled around him, forming a massive dome.

It grew in size reaching upto the mansion's two stories tall rooftop.

Only Kaizo and Boboiboy Dark could stand their ground. Others lost their balance, being thrown against the opposite walls, temporarily losing mobility.

The cyclone spread across the two hunched over to remain balanced, covering the ground around the three.

"Stop it Fang!!"

"He's too strong."

"We have to break this, you won't be able to breathe for long." Kaizo could see Dark's gears running.

"On a count of three. Three.. two.. one." Dark motioned for Kaizo.

His mask activated, following a difficult pattern, covering his face. Energy sword at hand, he rushed towards Fang.

Dark's pace was just as lightening fast as him. Hands bearing what looked like a darkened energy fist, both of them slashed on his shadowed covers.

Nothing. The cyclone just grew even wilder.

"Fuck it,"

Kaizo summoned his energy sword again while Boboiboy Dark formed an axe.

They both dashed with incredible speed hitting him. The sheer power backfired, throwing them backwards.

"Urgh!" Boboiboy dark and Kaizo groaned, as they hit the dome.

Kaizo stood up, his mask moved up showing his face.

"I won't let anything happen to you! Please hear me, Pang. I WILL save you!"

He dashed on and hit it with new-found energy. Yet it wouldn't break, is energy deplating while he kept throwing one slash after the other.

Boboiboy Dark just stood there, taken aback.

Kaizo's moved stopped as he fell on his knees, panting heavily.

"Don't give up. Fang's going to be fine."

There was a rip in the dome, a figure as tall as Boboiboy was walking towards them.

Kaizo and Boboiboy Dark looked back to see it was a blue eyed girl. She had purple hair similar to Fang's, a Purple tank top, a white unbutton shirt over it, black jeans and purple boots. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail.

"Farah?" Kaizo spoke, confused.

"Now that I'm here, together we are going to break it."

"But Kaizo is out of commission now."

"No. I'm gonna give you every bit of it, use it well Farah. Dark, she can merge our powers."

Dark nodded. "My output power isn’t as much but you can tap on me. That should provide you with more than I can right now."

Farah took Kaizo's mask and held Dark's hand. The mask instantly changed color, showing a mix of purple and black.

"Crystal Storm Attack!"

Her raised hands shot crystalized projectiles hitting hard on the thick shadow cover.

Her power was nothing much by herself. But with the two backing her, a massive difference of energy drove the shadows to bits, overpowering and breaking their thickness.

Dust surrounded them as the dark aura slowly melted away.

Fang stood with his head hung low, arms crossed and tightly holding his shaking body.

Farah rushed over to him, encircling her arms over him, holding him in a tight hug.

"F-Farah? Is it you..?"
"Been a long time Fang,"

Fang managed to catch his balance, now standing he looked a little taller than her. Farah kissed him lightly on the lips before moving away.

Fang blinked, "Farah, wh-what are you-"

Farah just looked away, embarrassed by her own deeds, making Fang look away too.

Kaizo needed to hold something or he'd actually pass out. Dark was instantly by his side, nobody paying attention to the two F's since the ordeal was done.

"Sorry for... not trusting... you dark." Kaizo spoke in between laboured breaths.

It was his first time using that much energy, and it wasn’t a good feeling.

"I was created by elements. When you were fighting with Boboiboy and Fang on space back three years ago, I was created to be a gurdian. His elemental powers would always prevent him from actually losing control. Just.."

Kaizo had his eyes closed but the pause made him stare at Dark.

"If I were to stay as this form for too long, I'm not too sure what could happen."

"Then Ochobot was right worrying over you. I'll give him the update."

Dark nodded before his aura was gone, replacing a confused and awfully tired Boboiboy.

Kaizo looked around noticing that others had regained control. He was about to walk over to Fang when his vision got blurried as vertigo took over him.

The last he remembered was a pair of red and muffled voices.

_____________________________________________

To Be Continued

A/N: I know too many OCs and FaYi isn’t canon! I dunno but I couldn't think of them as more than friends. Don't smack me please T-T